Spring Game Highlights

Advertisement
When it comes to the Spring Game....we are as ******* weak as they come. It seems as if we just don't have our **** together. 12K-16K to see a MIAMI spring game is great, that is a lot for us. Get these kids on TV as much as possible, that is what they want. Also let our national audience see the team. I just don't get incompetence for our spring games. Please explain it to me, someone.

Advertisement
Meanwhile Clemson, FSU, Michigan, Auburn,UF, and even Duke and Kentucky have 2+ minutes of actual footage from their conference's network. I do think the crowd plays a pretty big part unfortunately.

Advertisement
Minor league, act like a national power. Promote the team and the brand. Show D Smith light up DeeJay. Show Hightower ball out. Let us see Nkosi scramble and throw on the run outside the pocket.

Having things top secret all the time is Goldenesque and for the record I am a big supporter of CMR.

MFW trying to listen to that corny *** music...

what-year-is-it-gif-2.gif

Advertisement
When it comes to the Spring Game....we are as ******* weak as they come. It seems as if we just don't have our **** together. 12K-16K to see a MIAMI spring game is great, that is a lot for us. Get these kids on TV as much as possible, that is what they want. Also let our national audience see the team. I just don't get incompetence for our spring games. Please explain it to me, someone.

They are typically scared they will look like sh*t

Advertisement
You think they'd have learned after how much the 2017 spring game cost us on the field and in recruiting.

Wait, did we even have a spring game last year?

Advertisement
Back