Spring Game Highlights

Minor league, act like a national power. Promote the team and the brand. Show D Smith light up DeeJay. Show Hightower ball out. Let us see Nkosi scramble and throw on the run outside the pocket.

Having things top secret all the time is Goldenesque and for the record I am a big supporter of CMR.
Golden sucked but the youtube channel was great with the raising canes series. now all we get is vanilla interviews after practice.

Advertisement
Golden sucked but the youtube channel was great with the raising canes series. now all we get is vanilla interviews after practice.
Unless one of the guys drops the "crackhead" bomb...then we don't even get watered down interviews for the next week!!

They are typically scared they will look like sh*t

It's like the :neonu: admin are afraid of having a great football team ever since the Fiesta Bowl debacle vs Osuk. Very hard to understand the logic behind some of their decisions regarding the football progrum.

Advertisement
It's like the :neonu: admin are afraid of having a great football team ever since the Fiesta Bowl debacle vs Osuk. Very hard to understand the logic behind some of their decisions regarding the football progrum.

There is always this video to watch. Butch Davis Da Gawd!!!!!

whats interesting is that back in the early 2000's some of the spring games were televised. I know because I have them on VHS tape, lol. They weren't always broadcast live but eventually they were aired and they showed most of the plays, at least.

Some of the decisions made around this football program at UM are head scratching...

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OP, thanks for posting, but this should’ve been kept under wraps! Wtf was this??! Now I see why they didn’t want it televised! Lol!!!

Advertisement
Looks like it is video highlight for recruits. Kids do not want to watch things they are not in longer than a minute. They also want to watch freshman and see themselves in that spot next year.

Advertisement
Back