Spring game at Lockhart

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz
UM says spring game will be March 28 at Lockhart. UM quietly opens spring practice on Tuesday, with no media availability for sessions 1 & 2

How appropriate.

Wonder if signs are allowed.

Advertisement
I say we win the spring game. Won't lose a game for several months.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If it is open to the public then I would suggest that everyone stay home. An empty venue for the Spring game would say so much more than a banner would.

Advertisement
Not that we'll ever know since nobody will be there to see it, but I hope they never use last years stupid *** system for the game.

I'm down for donating for a banner, but think it should go after Flake, Donna, and the BOT like the National Championship banner did. ****, fly the same banner as far as I'm concerned. Or maybe something like this:

DONNA'S LEGACY: 3 BAD COACHES, 1 SCANDAL, 0 ACC TITLES

I'm ******* sick and tired of Al Golden's ineptitude, but the problem starts higher. Plus, a banner like that throws down the gauntlet as far as the expectations on the new president goes.

Advertisement
If it is open to the public then I would suggest that everyone stay home. An empty venue for the Spring game would say so much more than a banner would.

Negative.

Chanting "Fire Golden" all game with a banner flying over head and signs everywhere will say much more.

Those retards think the anger will subside with time. It's time to show them that just like everything else they've done to this program over the last decade...they're wrong...again.

I'm down for donating for a banner, but think it should go after Flake, Donna, and the BOT like the National Championship banner did. ****, fly the same banner as far as I'm concerned. Or maybe something like this:

DONNA'S LEGACY: 3 BAD COACHES, 1 SCANDAL, 0 ACC TITLES

I'm ****ing sick and tired of Al Golden's ineptitude, but the problem starts higher. Plus, a banner like that throws down the gauntlet as far as the expectations on the new president goes.

Someone in SFL. Make this happen. Ready to donate

Advertisement
Back