spring depth chart

Advertisement
I swear I have seen our defensive chart list as a 4-3 under golden...

Had saw that this morning.

Don't read too too much into it. They have some typos as well but don't read too much as it's just after Utough. This is going to continue to change.

image.jpg
image.jpg

If it's still saying rush end or has a nose tackle it's still a 3-4....

Advertisement
I am also pretty sure that only about half of the weights are updated because there is no way Owens is bigger than McCord.

Sunny "still has a ways to go in his development" I pray he doesn't have to get any serious playing time

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny "still has a ways to go in his development" I pray he doesn't have to get any serious playing time

KC and Gadbois are out for spring. That's the only reason why he's starting right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Not reading into the DC but Trent Harris is not explosive or long enough to play rush. Move him to LB and try him out at Mike.

Not reading into the DC but Trent Harris is not explosive or long enough to play rush. Move him to LB and try him out at Mike.

It is rare for a end to be that short but there are some good ones who are similar length. Robert Mathis is similar size. He should have been red shirted last year. Wait till after this year to criticize him

Advertisement

It is rare for a end to be that short but there are some good ones who are similar length. Robert Mathis is similar size. He should have been red shirted last year. Wait till after this year to criticize him

I'm not criticizing him. His arms aren't gonna get longer so it's gonna be tough for him to hold the edge taking on TE's and OT's. That's Jackson and AQM's spot. Perfect body types, explosive and long a$$ arms.

Advertisement

I'm not criticizing him. His arms aren't gonna get longer so it's gonna be tough for him to hold the edge taking on TE's and OT's. That's Jackson and AQM's spot. Perfect body types, explosive and long a$$ arms.

Yall must not have paid attention.

As the year went on tRENT HARROS was looking real productive...he has a quick get off..though he has short arms...he is kind of explosive..he had some brain farts, and got washed a few times...but as the year went on he flashed... I was killing him early on and thinking he should of shirted...but dude was solid...i expect alot out of him..he is little Olivier Vernon..not as strong or explosive but has potential...Olivier is doing a great job for the dolphins, and is a problem for tackles in the league routinely.

Advertisement
Back