Spring Camp '16 | Episode 8: "Let's Go Dominate"

Advertisement
View attachment 35997

look at these clowns..... you see what kind of 5hit we had on staff? s m h
Who's the black guy and why does he look like he needs to take a massive s**t??

Our old DB coach.. Who wasn't allowed to sit at the recruiting table while evaluating a DB.. F U Fat AL

Classic
I seriously thought Paul Williams was the pasty white dude sitting next to No'D in that same video

Lmfao toooo funny...

View attachment 35997

Our old DB coach.. Who wasn't allowed to sit at the recruiting table while evaluating a DB.. F U Fat AL

Classic
I seriously thought Paul Williams was the pasty white dude sitting next to No'D in that same video

I thought it was a special ed student taking notes.

View attachment 35997

Classic

:kobe:

Advertisement
We have no CB depth. They need to hit recruiting hard. I only saw like 4 legit guys in that video. Rumph doesn't have much to work with.

We have no CB depth. They need to hit recruiting hard. I only saw like 4 legit guys in that video. Rumph doesn't have much to work with.

4 legit guys at CB? I didn't know we had that many.

1 Elder
2 Redwine
3 Michael Jackson ?
4_Henley? Mayes? Is there anyone else?

4 legit guys at CB? I didn't know we had that many.

1 Elder
2 Redwine
3 Michael Jackson ?
4_Henley? Mayes? Is there anyone else?

jaquan johnson will play some cb.

paul williams single handily destroyed our depth at cb. no one liked him. add coach d to the mix and it was a nightmare.

Never understood the criticism of the rumph hire. I could care less about recruiting as long as he can coach. Win and they will come.

Oh really. The fact that he has never coached at the Collegiate level. Plus, there are things he did not say in that clip that he should have said if he had more experience. Each one of those quarterbacks did something wrong that he never corrected them on.

Advertisement
Never understood the criticism of the rumph hire. I could care less about recruiting as long as he can coach. Win and they will come.

Oh really. The fact that he has never coached at the Collegiate level. Plus, there are things he did not say in that clip that he should have said if he had more experience. Each one of those quarterbacks did something wrong that he never corrected them on.
prolly cuz he knows they're in the hands of a master! I don't think anyone should be worried about our Qbs...

prolly cuz he knows they're in the hands of a master! I don't think anyone should be worried about our Qbs...

I meant corner backs.

Out of curiosity is there anything that can be done to fix the ignore poster fuction so that you don't see them even if people reply with their post? TIA.

Last edited:

I meant corner backs.
How the *** do you know what Rumph said after each play from a video cut into a few highlight plays?

Advertisement

I meant corner backs.

You know more about CB's and techniques than Rumph?

I meant corner backs.

Apparently lol, SMH

smh here we go with this **** .

Advertisement
Where were the linebackers at covering wide receivers 15-20 yards off the line? This can't be real!

I meant corner backs.

That's not the point. The post that I responded to asked why people questioned the hire. People had a right to question the hire. Rumph had never coach at the Collegiate level. Personally, I like Rumph and I hope he does well. However, he has still never coached a Collegiate game.

Last edited:

I meant corner backs.

We hired the wrong CB coach. Apparently we have a CB guru right here on caneinsight. He can notice mistakes and poor coaching off a 1 min highlight video.

There have been some phenomenal additions to this board lately with GrchJeep and JeeperAF and a few of the other braindead trolls with awful schtick. They've really raised the level of discourse.

Advertisement
Back