Spring Camp '16 | Episode 8: "Let's Go Dominate"

mojoxd

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;JBP3IAVj8rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBP3IAVj8rA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
"TAKE IT ALL THE WAY BOI!!"

Love that ****. Really intrigued to see how much Rumph can extract from these young guys. Isn't 32 Choc Gray?

For such a short clip Mike Jackson made his way into it quite a bit including a pick. He looks the part, physically, of a solid corner just like Redwine.

Also saw Knowles grab a pick. It would be huge for our secondary if those 2 made some nice strides this year. Need to see Mayes or Henley make a large jump, or some sort of transfer to contribute.

Advertisement
Aint no friends out here! If the D balls this, its not a team on the schedule that can fvck with us!

Liked what I saw and heard from Rumph......He knows how a CB should play.....

Never understood the criticism of the rumph hire. I could care less about recruiting as long as he can coach. Win and they will come.

Advertisement
dummies .jpg

look at these clowns..... you see what kind of 5hit we had on staff? s m h

Advertisement
Not just the Golden era, but every era we've had since Davis left. UM went cheap with every hire since. I don't blame Coker, Shannon, OR Golden for our downfall. UM didn't pay for quality coaches, and we got what we paid for. Coaches that can't get a HC job anywhere else. Well, Coker had a little success at UTSA, but he was even run off from there in the end.
View attachment 35997

That Video pretty much sums up the Golden Era in my opinion.

Advertisement
View attachment 35997

Who's the black guy and why does he look like he needs to take a massive s**t??

Our old DB coach.. Who wasn't allowed to sit at the recruiting table while evaluating a DB.. F U Fat AL
I thought Paul Williams was a pasty white dude with glasses...and can someone please hand him a dulcolax, he looks like he hasn't taken a **** in days

Last edited:
View attachment 35997

Who's the black guy and why does he look like he needs to take a massive s**t??

Our old DB coach.. Who wasn't allowed to sit at the recruiting table while evaluating a DB.. F U Fat AL

Classic
I seriously thought Paul Williams was the pasty white dude sitting next to No'D in that same video

Advertisement
Back