Spring Ball 2017: Coach Richt Mic'd Up

I think it's going to be Rosier to at least start the season and then Perry gets worked in when he's ready. If that's not until the 2018 season, my guess is it's Rosier for the whole season. I just feel like Rosier is a guy who is athletic enough to make plays when things break down, is a veteran, and won't be asked to win games with his arm in coach Richt's run first offense.

Advertisement
Am I the only one thinks Weldon might snatch the starting job? Kid looks the part. Looked good in the clips I saw. From Tampa, played against some pretty **** good competition. Won't kill you with his feet but I think he's a better runner than Rosier, if that says something. Richt speaked very highly of him a few months ago. Don't count him out.

Am I the only one thinks Weldon might snatch the starting job? Kid looks the part. Looked good in the clips I saw. From Tampa, played against some pretty **** good competition. Won't kill you with his feet but I think he's a better runner than Rosier, if that says something. Richt speaked very highly of him a few months ago. Don't count him out.

Opinions on who will win the job are all over the place. I have no idea who will ultimately emerge as the starter. But, with this many competing, I am optimistic that the winner will be pretty good.

Advertisement
Back