Spring Ball 2017: Coach Brown Mic'd Up

Advertisement
Spring Practice Report | 2017 - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

And as Miami wrapped up another productive day at Greentree, Brown reflected on where he thinks this program is headed.

“Obviously, Miami is a very attractive place,” he said. “I am not from here. I am from Georgia. But Miami (was) my favorite school growing up, my entire life. Watching Miami play -- and I am not saying that just because I am here -- you guys can ask anybody who has known me for years. If you look on my walls from when I was a kid, it was Miami Hurricane gear just because it was the best players in America (who) came to Miami. And every single week they lined up and gave you their all.
“And if you beat them, which was rare, you didn’t want to play them a second time.”

Any chance Gray actually gives us something at RB this year? We could desperately use it.

Advertisement
Elite coach
Coached Melvin Gordon to his historic season
Coached chubb and Michel at uga
Turned mark walton to a productive back and improved his overall game

Last edited:
Spring Practice Report | 2017 - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

And as Miami wrapped up another productive day at Greentree, Brown reflected on where he thinks this program is headed.

“Obviously, Miami is a very attractive place,” he said. “I am not from here. I am from Georgia. But Miami (was) my favorite school growing up, my entire life. Watching Miami play -- and I am not saying that just because I am here -- you guys can ask anybody who has known me for years. If you look on my walls from when I was a kid, it was Miami Hurricane gear just because it was the best players in America (who) came to Miami. And every single week they lined up and gave you their all.
“And if you beat them, which was rare, you didn’t want to play them a second time.”

Hadn't heard this. Very cool.

Choc is huge and looks like he's in great shape too. I really think he can give us some meaningful reps this year.

Advertisement
Choc is getting an earful, lol. Pad level, pad level, pad level. I remember that Simpsons episode where they were just about to give the dog away when she finally figured out how to follow commands ... blah, blah, blah, sit... blah, blah, blah, roll over ... blah, blah, blah, shake ... and suddenly everything worked out and she had the perfect life. Come on Choc, you got this! blah, blah, blah, pad level!!!!

Choc is getting an earful, lol. Pad level, pad level, pad level. I remember that Simpsons episode where they were just about to give the dog away when she finally figured out how to follow commands ... blah, blah, blah, sit... blah, blah, blah, roll over ... blah, blah, blah, shake ... and suddenly everything worked out and she had the perfect life. Come on Choc, you got this! blah, blah, blah, pad level!!!!

VERY upstanding post

Advertisement

Hadn't heard this. Very cool.

You'd be surprised at the number people throughout this country who are hurricane fans doing our heyday and still are. My wife's cousin is a big Canes fan and he's from Penn State country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back