Spring 2018 schedule * Spring Game 4/14 @ Hard Rock*

Advertisement
I don't remember the exact year but think they had that in 2009 because I came down around that time for the spring game and watched Miami play I believe Georgia Tech. Was nice to check out both on the trip

It was 2008 when the schedules overlapped. My family's only year living in Florida. Caught the spring game, a baseball series and multiple games at the OB in 07. You were correct on us playing against GT.

It was 2008 when the schedules overlapped. My family's only year living in Florida. Caught the spring game, a baseball series and multiple games at the OB in 07. You were correct on us playing against GT.
If you read the baseball board here, missing a ball game may be a blessing in disguise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what time is the spring game saturday ? I need to make sure I am on watch espn to see it

Advertisement
It’s not on the app. They are showing the FSU spring game at 6pm. Diehards has posted it would be on ACCNExtra but I would defer to Matt Porter.

Why the F would it not be streamed anywhere ? Not everyone lives in Miami. I get it being not streamed if you live within 100 miles but come on! Literally every school who is somebody has theres on tv or stream. Major bush league move by UM if so.

Grand Valley State has theirs televised.

We’re finally a top 10-15 team.

There’s got to be some reason here...

Advertisement
Honestly, I can't remember the last time it was on TV. I used to watch it every year but the last time I can remember it even being streamed was 2013. This has been an issue for a while now and I don't get it. I'm going to see it tomorrow and usually go every year but I always like to watch afterwards, as there's so much you miss in person.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time it was on TV. I used to watch it every year but the last time I can remember it even being streamed was 2013. This has been an issue for a while now and I don't get it. I'm going to see it tomorrow and usually go every year but I always like to watch afterwards, as there's so much you miss in person.
It was on streamed 2 years ago and was on tv all the years prior to that.

Advertisement
Back