• Tuesday, April 10 (9:30 a.m.)
  • Thursday, April 12 (9:30 a.m.)
  • Saturday, April 14 (6 p.m.)*
  • Tuesday, April 17 (9:30 a.m.)
  • Thursday, April 19 (9:30 a.m.)
Spring Game is free general admission

Advertisement
giphy.gif

our Spring game is the same day as fsu, uf, and a few other schools. be interesting to see which recruits show up at which game.

will we be able to compete with salt n pepa tho?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I say this every single year.... really wish there was a home baseball series on the same day (or same weekend) of the football spring game. Seems like a missed opportunity to draw out of town fans like me, driving down from Orlando, to the campus for a baseball game. Or even to make a full weekend out of it.

IIRC there hasn't been a home baseball game on the same day as the spring game since 2004. That's because my boys and I planned a weekend down in Miami for the games. Friday night baseball game, spring game, baseball game at night, Sunday baseball game and we drove home, it was a lot of fun. (We took 2 of 3 vs fsu)

Oh well. We'll still be there regardless. GO CANES!!

Great, thanks! Looking forward to the battles that will be taking place this time of year and moving forward. I'm sure the guys/staff are ready to get back into it as well. I'm anxious as he!l. Go Canes!

I say this every single year.... really wish there was a home baseball series on the same day (or same weekend) of the football spring game. Seems like a missed opportunity to draw out of town fans like me, driving down from Orlando, to the campus for a baseball game. Or even to make a full weekend out of it.

IIRC there hasn't been a home baseball game on the same day as the spring game since 2004. That's because my boys and I planned a weekend down in Miami for the games. Friday night baseball game, spring game, baseball game at night, Sunday baseball game and we drove home, it was a lot of fun. (We took 2 of 3 vs fsu)

Oh well. We'll still be there regardless. GO CANES!!
I don't remember the exact year but think they had that in 2009 because I came down around that time for the spring game and watched Miami play I believe Georgia Tech. Was nice to check out both on the trip

Advertisement
Back