Spread offense depth chart

rok

Great Poster
2020 spring football depth chart with our new spread offense in place.

Day 1:

Q: Martell / Matocha / Van Dyke
R: Harris / Lingard / Chaney
Y: Pope / Few / Knighton
Z: Harley / Payton / Redding
X: Wiggins / Mallory / Worsham
H: Jordan / Hodges / Mamarelli

Advertisement
Y Knightton the 3rd string slot when we recruited Restpreto for slot? Chaney and Knighton should be 3A, 3b if they don't show out in camp of course!

Advertisement
Can we Please sit Harley on the bench. He just doesnt have it. He drops more balls than he catches. He is small. Cant block worth a darn.. i dont understand why he gets so much burn. He's had his chance. If we gotta play 3 wr's thats over 6 ft whats wrong with that?
All facts. I feel we over estimate his speed too. He almost never gets separation in tight man coverage and he doesn't make people miss in space. I don't get what the coaches see in him.

2020 spring football depth chart with our new spread offense in place.

Day 1:

Q: Martell / Matocha / Van Dyke
R: Harris / Lingard / Chaney
Y: Pope / Few / Knighton
Z: Harley / Payton / Redding
X: Wiggins / Mallory / Worsham
H: Jordan / Hodges / Mamarelli
martell isn't gonna be qb. unless we bring in a run first oc who wont pass at all martell wont be qb. qb is gonna be jarren again on day 1 of spring. and kosi as 2. matoch/Vandyke will have to earn right to be in conversation to be on 3 deep.
jarren and kosi both fit a spread offense better. both are mobile and jarren is accurate when he is on. lets stop with the jarren hate just cause u like tate or kosi better. I love any cane and will support anyone who wins qb job but jarren was better qb all year long better then kosi better then tate and tate showed he cant even read a defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
martell isn't gonna be qb. unless we bring in a run first oc who wont pass at all martell wont be qb. qb is gonna be jarren again on day 1 of spring. and kosi as 2. matoch/Vandyke will have to earn right to be in conversation to be on 3 deep.
jarren and kosi both fit a spread offense better. both are mobile and jarren is accurate when he is on. lets stop with the jarren hate just cause u like tate or kosi better. I love any cane and will support anyone who wins qb job but jarren was better qb all year long better then kosi better then tate and tate showed he cant even read a defense.
Now this is funny! Jarren mobile...hahahhaha. Slower than a turtle in his foot speed, decision making and arm delivery. Kosi escapes the pocket and that's about all he brings to a team. The rest is a complete liability. Plug in Martell for Few who should not be playing football for the University of Miami, yet alone playing on a 'ship!

They will hire some OC that will follow Diaz's philosophy--wait and see for another year of @*%()^#$

Advertisement
Can we Please sit Harley on the bench. He just doesnt have it. He drops more balls than he catches. He is small. Cant block worth a darn.. i dont understand why he gets so much burn. He's had his chance. If we gotta play 3 wr's thats over 6 ft whats wrong with that?

LOL - we don’t have anybody better. Let that marinate.

Yet there are people that get upset when I say we don’t have talent.

Martell could throw the ball at OSU, problem is your coaching and team at the U, not Martell.. should have rolled this O all year.. whats amazing is how good he looked at OSU and how bad he looked at the U

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back