Spread offense depth chart

A QB who can't throw in an Air Raid LMAO.

Tate is not starting no matter the system. He stinks.

I don’t think people understand what happens when you don’t have a smart QB who can send the ball out quickly and accurately in an air raid. You get a lot of 3 and outs and 28 second drives. As much as I would love an air raid, I just don’t think we have the right QB for it.

Advertisement
Based on what? His 5 stars in HS LOLOL, keep slurping those up.

In 2 years, I've seen him make 1 impressive play (bubble screen, juked a guy, went to the house). Otherwise he looks tiny, runs ****** routes, is weak as ****, has decent but not elite speed, and some wiggle. Poor mans JT at best
Lol at small and weak. So ****** what he is a wr. Look a desean jackson, ty hilton, hollywood brown. Get a real oc that will use the guy

Why do pope and Wiggins seem to play so soft? Is it coaching or are they just not too good? I find it alarming to go into a season counting on them.

Advertisement
Based on what? His 5 stars in HS LOLOL, keep slurping those up.

In 2 years, I've seen him make 1 impressive play (bubble screen, juked a guy, went to the house). Otherwise he looks tiny, runs ****** routes, is weak as ****, has decent but not elite speed, and some wiggle. Poor mans JT at best

Been sayin it since seeing him live. He is a JAG.

I disagree Enos offence was **** so the opportunities weren't there. Wiggins is gonna be big time his size an speed are crazy goin into 3 years of PT. Pope has all the tools and I think he steps up this year in this offence. Peyton is going to be **** good this year. Harley good in bubble screens slants underneath stuff could have a good year. I see Mallory splitting out this year with Jordan. I think we could have a **** good pass game!
WR starters are scary bad. All 3 should be 2nd tier. TVD aint gonna have **** to work with unless Payton/freshman are ballers

Also, Lo gone, lets be honest here

Funny seeing this now before grabbing King became official. And I think payton, pope, and wiggins will be our top receivers in standard 3 WR sets when brevin/mallory aren't on the field. If we land Tarik Black in the portal though that could change things. I'm just anxious to see how coach Justice manages and utilizes our line. Guy has his hands full.

Advertisement
QB King / Martell / Van Dyke
RB Harris / Burns / Knighton
SL Harley / Few / Restrepo
FL Pope / Payton / Smith
SE Wiggins / Redding / Worsham
TE Jordan / Mallory / Hodges
LT Nelson / Rivers / Elgammal
LG Campbell / Hillery / Nablob
C Gaynor / Traore / Griffith
RG Clark / Reed / Dykstra
RT Scaife / Herbert / Washington

Advertisement
I don't really have a lot of confidence in Nelson. Assuming we don't get a starter-quality grad transfer, I would prefer to start Scaife at LT and Rivers at RT. Hopefully, Nelson proves me wrong and shows he deserves to start here.

FL Pope / Payton / Smith
Rivers is going to eat Zion’s lunch. I can’t see zion beating out rivers or a grad transfer If they get one in the spring.

Advertisement
FL Pope / Payton / Smith
Did something happen to Perry? As he is the back up QB . With Van Dyke 3rd. Martell ain't going to be QB here .

Did something happen to Perry? As he is the back up QB . With Van Dyke 3rd. Martell ain't going to be QB here .

Nothing against Perry. I do get the feeling he may transfer after the spring if he's not the clear QB2.

Advertisement
Back