Spread is 38.5, do we cover?

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Won't tell us a whole lot but we will learn some things about our team tonight?

I think this is a reasonable spread. 42-3 is definitely achievable, but not covering would be concerning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Won't be because they can't...Golden always calls off the dogs and starts running the ball every series by the middle of the second half

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss put up 76 today. GT put up 69. UGA put up 51 in a game that was called early.

If this team has any hope of making noise this season, they've got to punish BCC and FAU.

And as bad as Nebraska looks, we'll need to punish them, too.

They better cover every game to generate some positive momentum. If we struggle with any of the 1st 4 games, that's a bad sign, IMO.

Totally agree. We need to romp in the first four games to generate any sort of confidence in the program.

Advertisement
Ole Miss put up 76 today. GT put up 69. UGA put up 51 in a game that was called early.

If this team has any hope of making noise this season, they've got to punish BCC and FAU.

And as bad as Nebraska looks, we'll need to punish them, too.

They better cover every game to generate some positive momentum. If we struggle with any of the 1st 4 games, that's a bad sign, IMO.

TULSA, Okla. -- Zack Langer rushed for three touchdowns, including the winner in overtime, to help Tulsa slip past FAU 47-44 in the season opener for both teams on Saturday.

Keevan Lucas finished with 10 receptions for 193 yards and two touchdowns to help first-year Tulsa coach Philip Montgomery earn his first career victory.

After Greg Joseph's 27-yard field goal gave FAU a 44-41 lead following the first possession of overtime, Langer finished the game with four-straight carries, including a 3-yard touchdown run.

Tulsa's Dane Evans completed 21 of 33 passes for 424 yards and two touchdowns.

Joseph hit a career-long 47-yard field goal to give FAU a 41-38 lead with 1:48 left in regulation, but Redford Jones' 39-yard field goal with 3 seconds left capped a 12-play, 53-yard drive by the Golden Hurricane and forced overtime.

FAU's Greg Howell rushed for 138 yards and two touchdowns.

Advertisement
proxy.php

I decided at the last minute to take the -38 the Canes were giving. I even got crazy with it and combined it with FSU -28 (that number just felt way too low) for a two leg parlay.

Looks like I am cashing a winning ticket tonight.

Advertisement
Back