Sports Illustrated: Enos/Hurts would be a Dangerous Ex-Bama Combo at Miami

Advertisement
Man, we need JT back and I think Hurts has a lot to consider. With JT, we have as much receiver talent as OU and definitely more than Maryland. Without JT maybe OU is the better option. I hope Diaz seals up JT tomorrow during Hurts visit and informs him. If that happens, I think we get Hurts. What do y'all think?

Man, we need JT back and I think Hurts has a lot to consider. With JT, we have as much receiver talent as OU and definitely more than Maryland. Without JT maybe OU is the better option. I hope Diaz seals up JT tomorrow during Hurts visit and informs him. If that happens, I think we get Hurts. What do y'all think?
Hurts isn’t basing his decision on jt

I love JT was hurt he left an usually players never come back this is all crazy! I hope Hurts comes ive seen alot of tapes on the way he works an dude is a football player!!!! Im so glad to see this culture change an so fast Manny has gone full savage next year wont be like last! We were Richts project to call plays again when that obviously wasnt his strong point his fire was gone Mannys D Enos, Hurts, JT4, Osbourne, Lo and Cam omg cant help but to be hyped!

Advertisement
Thanks for posting this article caneSwag. I think it comes down to Enos. Or in other words THE BLOCK IS HOT. JT knows it and thats why he wants back in. Jalen and Enos seem to have a love affair. If I had to put money on it JH is a Cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets be honest if we could have one game where you will have to have a experienced QB it would be against the Gator. With Nkosi in trouble Jarren would not be ready. Thats a pitch we could use today with him. But I think Enos here seals the deal anyway.

I never in all of my days would've ever guessed we would have the possibility of having a solid QB like Hurts working with Justin Timberlake.
Exciting times..

Advertisement
1547378346767.gif

1547378383906.gif

Advertisement
Jalen Hurt BLOWS, there's a reason he got his *** benched. He can't pass with elite talent all over him, what do you think he can do wit this ****** *** offensive line
Have you seen our QB play over the past few years. "Hurts Blows" is a huge step forward and perhaps gets us back to the ACC Championship and a New Years 6 Bowl Game.

Advertisement
Back