Spoiler Alert

Advertisement
Holding true to my declaration...regardless of your posts (when I see them of course) I'll upvote due to your avatar. However, this post with the avatar deserves another upvote or three (y)(y)(y).

You are the uniter this board and this country need in these dark days.
tumblr_6ee7f20b524742481b9bf4c316c9fd2e_93d4b6e7_500.gif

Advertisement
Was thinking the same haha. Hope you silly ******** have a great day. I'm off to the gym to get in a workout stare at yoga pants booty's.

Catchy tune too.
Every so often I get a great setup so I gotta deliver on it... lol

For the mopes, Only 4 schools signed more 5 star recruits than MIami. Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State. Ima just leave this here.
That’s great! We’ve had tons of awesome recruting classes over the last 17 seasons but where has it gotten us? One division title in those 17 seasons and minimun 3 losses a year incase you slurpers forgot. You know what those four teams that got more five stars then us have? I’ll go ahead and answer it for you incase you couldn’t figure it out already, they have the Best four head coaches in the game right now. Everyone of those four head coaches has atleast played in the national championship game or won it!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the mopes, Only 4 schools signed more 5 star recruits than MIami. Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State. Ima just leave this here.
**** that's creeping into the elites. Need another class but with more 5 star bama and those schools want. With another like that we can creep into their territory and become way more competitive vs teams like that.

Advertisement
Definitely useful info for mopes like me. My complaint has never been about individual players or that we don’t have talent. It’s always been about what we do with that talent in terms of development and utilization. Perhaps you can post how many 4*+ we have had as busts. That will ice my mopppiness for good.

How many teams had more wins than Miami? You can sign 25 five star recruits, if you can’t coach em up, it’s irrelevant

How many teams had more wins than Miami? You can sign 25 five star recruits, if you can’t coach em up, it’s irrelevant
Thats BS, we flirted with ok classes, but when u flirt with what the elites leave u with u risk having to claw it out vs the Dukes and VTs. U have to understand Clemson OSU Bama etc have the best evals....and when they leave you with what they let u get, most of the time it pans out for them not us. So when u have a 5 star like Lingard that they dont care about who really a 3 star that runs in a straight line, there is no coaching to that he just sucks and was over rated. Even if we all thought he was good he sucks thats it simple, he would of went to bama and transferred. @Ethnicsands he can explain this better he has 100 times already and I agree with him.

Last edited:
I can honestly say for the first time that I watched a music video w/ the music on & off & was equally as impressed.
1. If any of y'all watched this on your phone you need to watch it full screen on a computer monitor.

2. It needs to be preserved in the Library of Congress.

3. I got nothing for EDM but its a good beat even without the video. It will probably get added to my gym playlist between Blackened and Cowboys from ****.

Advertisement
Back