Spencer Whipple

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Had to do a double take during the Browns/Cardinals game today

With Kingsbury and their QB coach out with Covid, apparently it was Whipple that was communicating during the game with Murray

If anyone is compiling a list of former obscure Miami players, I was surprised at this (he’s the Assistant WRs coach)

Pretty cool

Last edited:
Advertisement

With Kingsbury and their QB coach out with Covid, apparently it was Whipple that was communicating during the game with Murray

If anyone is compiling a list of former obscure Miami players, I was surprised at this (he’s the Assistant WRs coach)
Next HC at Miami. Has NFL experience.

#sarcasm

We’re all joking but in a few years if he keeps growing as a coach who knows. 32 years old and used his fathers connections well to be a position coach 5 years at UMASS, and now in his second year in the NFL moving up after a year.

Our position coach hiring has been so intermittently poor over the past decade he actually on paper has a more accomplished resume as a position coach than some guys we have hired.

We’re all joking but in a few years if he keeps growing as a coach who knows. 32 years old and used his fathers connections well to be a position coach 5 years at UMASS, and now in his second year in the NFL moving up after a year.

Our position coach hiring has been so intermittently poor over the past decade he actually on paper has a more accomplished resume as a position coach than some guys we have hired.
Oh dude I thought it was really cool that’s why I posted it

Advertisement
Would he be 2nd only to Ken Dorsey in NFL coach experience? I forgot about Chud

The Cardinals were led by defensive coordinator Vance Joseph, who went 11-21 in two seasons as head coach of the Broncos in 2017-18. Like Gruden, Kingsbury usually calls plays for the Cardinals. Sunday, that job was handled by assistant wide receivers coach Spencer Whipple, a 32-year-old who had never called plays before Sunday. But Kingsbury’s absence didn’t matter—Kyler Murray had his best game of the year, throwing four touchdowns and no interceptions:

The Cardinals were led by defensive coordinator Vance Joseph, who went 11-21 in two seasons as head coach of the Broncos in 2017-18. Like Gruden, Kingsbury usually calls plays for the Cardinals. Sunday, that job was handled by assistant wide receivers coach Spencer Whipple, a 32-year-old who had never called plays before Sunday. But Kingsbury’s absence didn’t matter—Kyler Murray had his best game of the year, throwing four touchdowns and no interceptions:
Pretty awesome

Advertisement
Next HC at Miami. Has NFL experience.

#sarcasm
You all are making jokes, but after yesterday performance, he’s probably going to be an NFL OC in the next year or 2 and an NFL HC in 3-4 years. He’s not coming to Miami - his ceiling is now higher.

Good Morning Football did a 2-3 minute segment on Spencer Whipple this morning. People are high on him.

Advertisement
He called a brilliant game yesterday. He’s an excellent play caller. That Cards offense was humming with Whipple directing it.

Whipple is a guy to keep an eye on. He might actually get a shot as a NFL HC soon.
OC first but yeah agreed. This is the type of hire the Dolphins should have made.

Instead they kept a horrible offensive system and promoted their inept position coaches to co-manage the offense. And they have like 7 people calling in the plays before it gets to the QB. Like what? Friggin morons.

He called a brilliant game yesterday. He’s an excellent play caller. That Cards offense was humming with Whipple directing it.

Whipple is a guy to keep an eye on. He might actually get a shot as a NFL HC soon.
Browns are a good team too

Kid is definitely learning under some good people there

Pretty cool
DEEP reference.

D

E

E

P

LOVE IT baby!!

Advertisement
OC first but yeah agreed. This is the type of hire the Dolphins should have made.

Instead they kept a horrible offensive system and promoted their inept position coaches to co-manage the offense. And they have like 7 people calling in the plays before it gets to the QB. Like what? Friggin morons.
It’s all good man Flores has that defense flying around making plays……..oh wait

Advertisement
Back