Spencer Whipple for OC

Yeah, I said it! And I didn’t stutter either, so read it again: Spencer Whipple for OC

The why’s:

Been around the game his entire life and knows offense and QBing like an ace

Played QB all his life and played at Miami

Young, energetic…could be great on the recruiting trail, because he could sell Miami and the program as well as anyone (he’s played here)

A rising star in the NFL ranks and could be an OC at that league in a year or 2

Has already called plays for the cardinals and called a brilliant game

Coaches with Kliff Kilngsberry on the Cardinals staff and is well versed with the Air Raid scheme

Has a coaches mind and a QBs mind

Perfect fit for TVD

I like Brady and I know many are high on him, but I hope Mario makes a call to Whipple
Rising star. Probably wants to stay in the NFL for a while.

Advertisement
they're talking like this whole staff is going to be former players smh something about a coach that got in trouble with Ray Ray Armstrong may come back as DC. Dorsey as OC. that sh*t don't work.

He’s also already learned a valuable lesson:

“As Spencer Whipple climbed on the early bus to make the short drive to Cleveland's FirstEnergy Stadium Sunday, the skies opened up and cold rain pelted the windows.
And the Cardinals interim play caller realized then that none of the play sheets for the game had been laminated – just in case of rain.”

I laughed at the quote, as intended, because Whipple used the quip to be funny, and it was. But I checked out the link, and the rest of the article was much more relevant to me. I had no idea he was coaching in the NFL:

The experience of Whipple's first chance to call plays in the NFL couldn't have gone better Sunday, with the Cardinals rolling up a 37-14 with head coach and playcaller Kliff Kingsbury (as well as Turner) absent because of Covid.

But being an NFL playcaller is a job Whipple – whose father, Mark, coached in the NFL and is offensive coordinator at the University of Pittsburgh – aspires to reach on a full-time basis someday. During Cardinals games, he said he is always coming up in his head what play he would call each time to feel at least a little what it might be like.

He called plays once previously – in his final year coaching on the staff at UMass in 2018. The Minutemen lost to undefeated South Florida, 58-42, but UMass piled up 486 yards and top wide receiver Andy Isabella had 13 catches for 191 yards and a touchdown.

Whipple does stand in front of the offense to run the red-zone meetings during the week, and guard Justin Pugh said the players think of him as "unflappable."

Advertisement
Yeah, I said it! And I didn’t stutter either, so read it again: Spencer Whipple for OC

The why’s:

Young, energetic…could be great on the recruiting trail, because he could sell Miami and the program as well as anyone (he’s played here)

Coaches with Kliff Kilngsberry on the Cardinals staff and is well versed with the Air Raid scheme

Perfect fit for TVD

I like Brady and I know many are high on him, but I hope Mario makes a call to Whipple
Mark get off the board

Advertisement
u mad bro troll GIF
troll GIF

The why’s:

Perfect fit for TVD

1638848552464.gif

The why’s:

Perfect fit for TVD

tumblr_inline_ohqus6oOmR1qfzvkh_500.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back