Special Teams coach?

LokiCane

Recruit
In the ESPN interview Manny also said he wanted the same fast attacking mentality on Special Teams! So who should be the Special teams coach?

Go Canes! UFAG sucks!!!

Advertisement
Since we're probably just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks, how about Mallory's dad?

Advertisement
I'll throw an unlikely hat on the table

Ron zook

Interestingly he is currently on the Packers staff (which might all be getting canned officially once the new HC is hired) and if you can believe it is their STs coord

He was a **** of a recruiter building the meat and potatoes for that Gators run with Urban and then getting some nice pieces to go to Illinois when they had "Juice" Williams at QB

Since we're probably just throwing **** against the wall to see if it sticks, how about Mallory's dad?

I could get down with that but he might be holding out for a job at OSU.

downloadfile-6.jpg

Advertisement
Sean Snyder. Period. Make that happen. KSU is going in a new direction, it may be time for him to experience life outside of his father's shadow.

Didn't Urban liar also coach ST while being HC? Maybe Manny should also coach ST, would send the right message to the kids to play hard and fast!

In case anyone forgot UFAG Sucks!!!!

Advertisement
I'd like to see Bill Belichick get a call. Wouldn't cost a lot of money to bring him on board and supposedly knows what he is doing.

Advertisement
If we are indeed hiring a special teams coach they have to be an elite recruiter

Advertisement
Back