Special needs Gator going to prison.

Advertisement
no idea wtf that thing on the right is but I bet that pvssy Henderson would miss the tackle anyways...

That is a **** of a penalty for lying when checking boxes.

Pro tip, have a friend buy the gun. You then buy it in a private sale from your friend. No background check needed.

You just described how criminals get guns and why gun reform will never work. Also Kodak could have gotten 10 years the judge gave him 4

“Young people do stupid things and I normally give them a break for that,” Judge Federico Moreno told Black. “The problem is that you have been doing stupid things since 15.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
That is a **** of a penalty for lying when checking boxes.

Pro tip, have a friend buy the gun. You then buy it in a private sale from your friend. No background check needed.
And when that gun comes back with a body on it, guess who they going to come looking for?

Advertisement
LMFAOOO you had to bring in 90s rappers to prove your point? Lil Cease LMFAO. Henchman never snitched, that was false. 50 never snitched either. Also fake. I never heard of the Cam'ron thing so IDK.

So 2 NYC rappers snitch out of the hundreds of legends. 50% of Miami rap "legends" are COs lmfao.

Fight at the basketball game he's talking about I think was at Rucker. Jim Jones getting his *** beat. You can see Cam'ron running. hahaha...

Advertisement
**** if you do dumb **** like #freeKodak then that’s on u..lots of ppl locked up on bull**** and this dumb *** gets lucky everytime but still stay in Broward doing dumb ****. Should get a at least a year for being dumb smh..but Allegedly Ross was giving ****** extras on commissary, free Demos and a extra piece of cornbread so he good down here 🤣
thinking the same thing.

Advertisement
I saw the phrase "special needs" in the title and I thought this thread was about that Offensive Lineman that **** his pants on the field a few years ago.
Maybe they will give this guy Aaron Hernandez' old cell, make him feel right at home.

It was Adam Lane a UF running back....he pooped in his pants while scoring a TD:eek:....needless to say he went in "untouched" :oops:

That play is called the "****** Deal"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back