Special needs Gator going to prison.

Advertisement
LMFAO keep reading the tabloids to get your court information. 305 "gangsters" don't even hop off their porch.

You may think we don't hop off the porch, but at least we don't tell...hardest thing comin' outta NY right here..."He did it your honor!!!";

1573707125715.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one in NYC was rocking with him before he snitch and no one is after. Everyone in MIA is rocking with Ross even though hes a **** CO. Mexicans don't run NYC. We all know who really run 305.
Didn’t lil cease snitch too..jimmy henchmen..allegedly 50 cent snitched on ja rule..Cam filed a police report after a fight a celebrity basketball game..the. 69 snitch on everyone including Kermit. Told miss piggy Kermit been cheating for years🤣😭..snitching has no boundaries

LMFAOOO you had to bring in 90s rappers to prove your point? Lil Cease LMFAO. Henchman never snitched, that was false. 50 never snitched either. Also fake. I never heard of the Cam'ron thing so IDK.

So 2 NYC rappers snitch out of the hundreds of legends. 50% of Miami rap "legends" are COs lmfao.

LMFAOOO you had to bring in 90s rappers to prove your point? Lil Cease LMFAO. Henchman never snitched, that was false. 50 never snitched either. Also fake. I never heard of the Cam'ron thing so IDK.

So 2 NYC rappers snitch out of the hundreds of legends. 50% of Miami rap "legends" are COs lmfao.
point is snitching exist literally EVERYWHERE LMAO..69 did enough snitching for all 5 burrows lol.. Nothing wrong being a CO..****** need jobs and that overtime get is pretty good 🤣🤣

point is snitching exist literally EVERYWHERE LMAO..69 did enough snitching for all 5 burrows lol.. Nothing wrong being a CO..****** need jobs and that overtime get is pretty good 🤣🤣

I agree with you. Facts lol. The other dude was acting like NYC is the only city with snitches lmao. Gotta disagree about being a CO though. Can't support someone getting money to hold brothers back.

Advertisement
I agree with you. Facts lol. The other dude was acting like NYC is the only city with snitches lmao. Gotta disagree about being a CO though. Can't support someone getting money to hold brothers back.

**** if you do dumb **** like #freeKodak then that’s on u..lots of ppl locked up on bull**** and this dumb *** gets lucky everytime but still stay in Broward doing dumb ****. Should get a at least a year for being dumb smh..but Allegedly Ross was giving ****** extras on commissary, free Demos and a extra piece of cornbread so he good down here 🤣

**** if you do dumb **** like #freeKodak then that’s on u..lots of ppl locked up on bull**** and this dumb *** gets lucky everytime but still stay in Broward doing dumb ****. Should get a at least a year for being dumb smh..but Allegedly Ross was giving ****** extras on commissary, free Demos and a extra piece of cornbread so he good down here 🤣

Im still screaming free Kodak. LMFAO!! But your right, he stays doing dumb schit. Hopefully he gets out quick and doesn't get locked up again.

LOL!! I can't speak on that, but its probably because the shot callers told his *** to do that, not out of the goodness of his heart lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back