Special needs Gator going to prison.

Ummm I ain't judging, but are they together? NTTAWWT
ROFL, **** don't look right, at first I didn't really look at the picture until main man brought up the tucked in jersey dress shirt look, than that made your comment even funnier!

Advertisement
ROFL, I just glossed over that whole picture till you brought that up, **** weird *** photo!
I mean if you think about it, that’s a classic old school Haitian Dad move. I’m Bahamian but grew up with a lot of Zoe’s and they pops always had their wife beaters tucked in so there may be a correlation here. Lol

Advertisement
After being pepper-sprayed, Black punched the guard twice and then grabbed the guard’s ********s and held on “to the point where his abdomen and intestinal wall were breached,” an FBI agent testified. Black was reportedly under the influence of drugs and required four officers to restrain him, the agent said. No charges have yet been filed, the prosecutor said.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article237288659.html#storylink=cpy

Wow. Okay...guard should have stood his ground.

You just described how criminals get guns and why gun reform will never work. Also Kodak could have gotten 10 years the judge gave him 4

“Young people do stupid things and I normally give them a break for that,” Judge Federico Moreno told Black. “The problem is that you have been doing stupid things since 15.”
Old people do stupid too.

Advertisement
Run Cant Even GIF

the constitution guarantees your right to own a firearm. The feds invent a ‘form’ to track you then arrest you for filling out their ‘form’ incorrectly.

Meanwhile, actual federal politicians lie all the time and it’s just considered ‘how the business works.’

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back