Speaking of Coach Jess Simpson

Advertisement
But of course our leaders continue to lock up our kids with nothing to do, what could possibly go wrong

Advertisement
We Miss you Coach Jess, The U at Da Bottom Remembers!

To go from Coach Simpson to Todd Stroud. Where are the poster who unbelievable said this was an upgrade!

Go Canes

Did Jess go straight from HS to the NFL with the falcons, then to UM, then back to ATL?

Advertisement
An extra lap never hurt anyone.

But I'm willing to set that aside and acknowledge that Coach Simpson is an excellent writer and an even better dude.

Advertisement

To go from Coach Simpson to Todd Stroud. Where are the poster who unbelievable said this was an upgrade!

Go Canes

I know you hate Coach Stroud with the fire of a thousand suns, but did anyone actually say Stroud was an upgrade over Simpson when Stroud got the job?? I could be misremembering, but I legit do not remember anyone trying to show him the door (except maybe a couple of overreactive porsters complaining we'd hired a HS coach when he was first hired).

I think most people recognize Simpson was a great combination of great human being, great recruiter, and great technical coach. A lot of people even said he was an upgrade over Kul.

Advertisement

Go Canes
I liked all of our Dline coaches under the richt and manny era , Coach Kool , Simpson and stroud , kool just could not recruit to save his life but all of them was a big upgrade under anbody that was coaching for Shannon and Al golden

Loved Simpson. Wish he were still with the Canes. Not sure why Paranos is so against Stroud though.

Advertisement
Back