Off-Topic Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of NASA

It will be more plausible than you think with us coming closer & closer to ignition stage within Nuclear fusion.
The amount of energy has little to do with this problem. To protect human occupants the craft will need to very large (food, water, o2, fuel, as well a lead linings) and heavy. Even if we could go 99% the speed of light (ignore the mass change problems the theory of relativity predicts) it still takes a long time to get anywhere.

Advertisement
The amount of energy has little to do with this problem. To protect human occupants the craft will need to very large (food, water, o2, fuel, as well a lead linings) and heavy. Even if we could go 99% the speed of light (ignore the mass change problems the theory of relativity predicts) it still takes a long time to get anywhere.
Human occupants aren’t necessary in the near future, what’s most important is being able to send more satellites & rovers that have sustainability & can retrieve information for us to study & get a better gauge of what exactly we’re up against with atmospheric chemistry & possible geochemistry of an exoplanet.

Human space travel will happen eventually, it may take another millennia before we can logistically map out the methodology to achieve it, but it will happen.

Advertisement
Human occupants aren’t necessary in the near future, what’s most important is being able to send more satellites & rovers that have sustainability & can retrieve information for us to study & get a better gauge of what exactly we’re up against with atmospheric chemistry & possible geochemistry of an exoplanet.

Human space travel will happen eventually, it may take another millennia before we can logistically map out the methodology to achieve it, but it will happen.

Robotic crew guarding embryos and/or pre-fertilized ovum that would get fertilized upon landing a habitable planet. It’s the stuff of science fiction. What I’m saying is it’s our biology that limits us as I think was kind of already mentioned. But that may be one solution.

1676481821994.png

Advertisement
asteroid strikes?
Polarity influxes due to the the rotational orbital resonance with Prometheus, Mimas & Tethys.

It’s a phenomenon that happens every 15 years approximately in similar spots within the A & F ring system, which points to ionized particles being pulled with enough force to cause an observable blemish from the view of our telescopes.

It’s like a jet stream that vacuums out of a whirlwind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Robotic crew guarding embryos and/or pre-fertilized ovum that would get fertilized upon landing a habitable planet. It’s the stuff of science fiction. What I’m saying is it’s our biology that limits us as I think was kind of already mentioned. But that may be one solution.
Biology can adapt, it’s not a fixed set process.

Polarity influxes due to the the rotational orbital resonance with Prometheus, Mimas & Tethys.

It’s a phenomenon that happens every 15 years approximately in similar spots within the A & F ring system, which points to ionized particles being pulled with enough force to cause an observable blemish from the view of our telescopes.

It’s like a jet stream that vacuums out of a whirlwind.

I knew this, if only you had given me the time to answer!!!:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back