Off-Topic Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of NASA

You can see the path the sphere took to get to its current point. If the current flows in the same direction, it could be a buoy. Or...

Attachments

• th-4023684936.jpg
    th-4023684936.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I just listened to the Rogan podcast with Eric Weinstein...I have never felt more dumb about him trying to explain the physics on UFO's etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The Red dots that appeared on infrared-sensing pictures are what the Universe looked like 13.5 Billion years, just roughly 500 million years after the Big Bang (which is relatively early in context) or just 3% of the totality of the Universe from singularity.

What they show is that there were galaxies formations much earlier than previously thought & that those spots in particular housed gargantuan sized stars that are approximately 100 Billion times the mass of the circumference of our Sun & had easily over 100 Billion or more Star systems within these galaxies that ultimately would expand out & extended so far as such a rapid pace that they became simply unattainable to be contained within the confines of the fabric of existence at that time, which didn’t actually exist (mathematically).

And the craziest part is that these stars & galaxies did not follow the prevailing normal gestational period that most stars/galaxies would follow upon their inception, meaning they didn’t go through a nursery period. All those stars based on the measurement of their spectral resonance were essentially born & developed in maturation almost instantaneously; so there were stars from way back then that were “spawned” who were basically fully grown adults just a few tenths of a parsec after it’s birth... That is pure incomprehensible insanity when you really think about it.

Most galaxy & star formation takes millions/billions of years of growth before they become the mass of energy & matter that we know of them today; what these findings show is that these particular stars took only few mere seconds, but not in time in the way you might think, but in distance, because there is no time in space.

The most fascinating part aside from the “quickness” with which these Supermassive galaxies were formed is the sheer amount of mass that would have to be condensed in order for that kind of electromagnetic force to produce that much output, I mean we’re talking centillions of kelvins of ionized particles all expanding & contracting at almost the exact same time... It would be the equivalent of our Solar System being formed in just 15 seconds to its absolute perfection while also rapidly accelerating to its absolute destruction at just 1/.00000000000001 millionth of second less at the same time. Now mind you, this process is happening in conjunction with several Billion other formations at the same time & all relatively (from a space standpoint) the same distance in sequence & coordination; randomly.

The Red dots that appeared on infrared-sensing pictures are what the Universe looked like 13.5 Billion years, just roughly 500 million years after the Big Bang (which is relatively early in context) or just 3% of the totality of the Universe from singularity.

What they show is that there were galaxies formations much earlier than previously thought & that those spots in particular housed gargantuan sized stars that are approximately 100 Billion times the mass of the circumference of our Sun & had easily over 100 Billion or more Star systems within these galaxies that ultimately would expand out & extended so far as such a rapid pace that they became simply unattainable to be contained within the confines of the fabric of existence at that time, which didn’t actually exist (mathematically).

And the craziest part is that these stars & galaxies did not follow the prevailing normal gestational period that most stars/galaxies would follow upon their inception, meaning they didn’t go through a nursery period. All those stars based on the measurement of their spectral resonance were essentially born & developed in maturation almost instantaneously; so there were stars from way back then that were “spawned” who were basically fully grown adults just a few tenths of a parsec after it’s birth... That is pure incomprehensible insanity when you really think about it.

Most galaxy & star formation takes millions/billions of years of growth before they become the mass of energy & matter that we know of them today; what these findings show is that these particular stars took only few mere seconds, but not in time in the way you might think, but in distance, because there is no time in space.

The most fascinating part aside from the “quickness” with which these Supermassive galaxies were formed is the sheer amount of mass that would have to be condensed in order for that kind of electromagnetic force to produce that much output, I mean we’re talking centillions of kelvins of ionized particles all expanding & contracting at almost the exact same time... It would be the equivalent of our Solar System being formed in just 15 seconds to its absolute perfection while also rapidly accelerating to its absolute destruction at just 1/.00000000000001 millionth of second less at the same time. Now mind you, this process is happening in conjunction with several Billion other formations at the same time & all relatively (from a space standpoint) the same distance in sequence & coordination; randomly.

Let there be light, and there was light.

Advertisement

Wolf 1069 is Red Dwarf Star about 31 light-years away from our Solar System & researchers have found an exoplanet (Wolf 1069b) that is roughly similar the size of Earth & is within it’s habitable zone.
(A Red Dwarf is a Star about 5-10,000x smaller the mass & luminosity of our Sun, which is a Yellow Dwarf)

Because of the distance from the star, the low amplitude signals reflect that the planet would likely be able to retain it’s atmosphere due to low pressure & ability to obstruct intense UV rays.

What gives such hope & indication of this planet potentially being habitable is the fact that it has a really short orbital period of only 15 & 1/2 days, which means it would take this planet just 15 days to orbit it’s star, (It takes Earth 24 hours to complete one solar cycle). Which means this planet gets about 65% of the SI’s of that of Earth, which would give them a consistent surface temperature of around 12.5 - 95 Celsius (54°F - 203°F). However, the lows would be pretty much the same except in the minus, so the cold temperatures would reach well below -100°C.

It’s 1.764 Trillion miles in diameter surrounding our Solar System & emits at about 1.1 million degrees F in temperature.

Basically the plasmic remnants of a nearby Star that Supernova’d about 20 million years ago...

Last edited:
Advertisement

First, love these kinds of mind blowing discussions. Kind of curious how you can have expansion of space but no time, even at the very inception? I always heard that space and time are aspects of the same thing. That you can't have one with out the other? It seems to be always referred to as space/time not space or time. And I am not sure you can definitively conclude any randomness in the process. You can assume it is random just as much as you can assume a very precise fine tuning at least in the sense that it ultimately leads to sentient beings trying to understand it?

First, love these kinds of mind blowing discussions. Kind of curious how you can have expansion of space but no time, even at the very inception? I always heard that space and time are aspects of the same thing. That you can't have one with out the other? It seems to be always referred to as space/time not space or time. And I am not sure you can definitively conclude any randomness in the process. You can assume it is random just as much as you can assume a very precise fine tuning at least in the sense that it ultimately leads to sentient beings trying to understand it?
I mean time as we know it linearly; time in space is more of a representation of distance, not necessarily a measurement of quantification from one moment to the next. It’s a dimensional aspect of spatial existence. Time is “circular” in space, there aren’t any days, months or years like there is on Earth, it’s more so a matter of the fabric of the perceivable knowable universe that we’ve only been able to trace to a certain point, but we don’t actually know when or necessarily how.

And I wasn’t definitely concluding randomness, I was saying in context to the findings the suggestion was that it just happened that way based upon what they were able to discover about the signals they received. My personal opinion is there’s no other explanation than intelligent design, but that’s not an acceptable answer for a quantum physicist, because they’re confined by the laws of math & most of this discovery defies those laws & what they always previously thought about the “beginning” of the Universe from singularity.

Advertisement
I mean time as we know it linearly; time in space is more of a representation of distance, not necessarily a measurement of quantification from one moment to the next. It’s a dimensional aspect of spatial existence. Time is “circular” is space, there aren’t any days, months or years like there is on Earth, it’s more so a matter of the fabric of the perceivable knowable universe that we’ve only been able to trace to a certain point, but we don’t actually know when or necessarily how.

And I wasn’t definitely concluding randomness, I was saying in context to the findings the suggestion was that it just happened that way based upon what they were able to discover about the signals they received. My personal opinion is there’s no other explanation than intelligent design, but that’s not an acceptable answer for a quantum physicist, because they’re confined by the laws of math & most of this discovery defies those laws & what they always previously thought about the “beginning” of the Universe from singularity.

Well, time is relative as I understand it. I get that part, but regardless of how it is being measured, there is something that is being measured that usually involves either the distance some thing travels (like light) or changes of state of things...like a gas turning into a liquid, or a solid, etc. So once you have a physical process of some type initiated it can also be measured in time.

The only "time" where time becomes unintelligible is prior to the universe. Once you have matter/energy, etc. time is inextricably tied to that it seems. Before that? That question doesn't seem applicable or make sense in that context.

Totally agree with the last part except the part that it would not be an acceptable answer for a Quantum Physicist. It doesn't have to. Max Planck who is considered the father of quantum physics was a theist. He probably believed his discoveries confirmed the existence of a transcendent intelligent designer vs some random physical process being involved.

Wolf 1069 is Red Dwarf Star about 31 light-years away from our Solar System & researchers have found an exoplanet (Wolf 1069b) that is roughly similar the size of Earth & is within it’s habitable zone.
(A Red Dwarf is a Star about 5-10,000x smaller the mass & luminosity of our Sun, which is a Yellow Dwarf)

Because of the distance from the star, the low amplitude signals reflect that the planet would likely be able to retain it’s atmosphere due to low pressure & ability to obstruct intense UV rays.

What gives such hope & indication of this planet potentially being habitable is the fact that it has a really short orbital period of only 15 & 1/2 days, which means it would take this planet just 15 days to orbit it’s star, (It takes Earth 24 hours to complete one solar cycle). Which means this planet gets about 65% of the SI’s of that of Earth, which would give them a consistent surface temperature of around 12.5 - 95 Celsius (54°F - 203°F). However, the lows would be pretty much the same except in the minus, so the cold temperatures would reach well below -100°C.

One article explains how astronomers/scientists are on the lookouts for planet with rocky surfaces but I haven't seen a good explanation for why.

One article explains how astronomers/scientists are on the lookouts for planet with rocky surfaces but I haven't seen a good explanation for why.
Because rocky planets have a higher probability of intelligent life-forms, because rocks can keep more moisture & having a rocky planet increases the likelihood of having a habitable atmosphere.

On Gas giant planets, there’s a good chance there’s some form of microbial life, but on rocky planets there’s a high chance of more advanced of life than go beyond just microbes & amoeba.

Rock planets have high concentrations of silicate, carbon & water.

Intelligent design is really the most logical explanation for that level of complexity happening in that much of a sequential order.

I disagree. The most logical explanation is that humans have a very, very incomplete understanding of physics and stellar evolution. Personally, I see no need to fill in the gaps with a deity (or deities) for the time being. But that's why we need these technological marvels like the JWST. If we didn't have it, then we wouldn't have seen those distant galactic structures and we'd continue assuming we had a decent understanding about how galaxies form. Now humans have more information and we can revise the theories and see if they hold up the next time there is an amazing leap in technology.

I'm posting a link to a video that caused a mini existential crisis when I watched it the other day. Just mind blowing to realize that even after our sun burns out in 10 billion years (putting the universe at 25'ish billion years old), the universe will only a be fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent in total age.

Advertisement
Back