South Florida STAND UP!

Advertisement
It's not hindsight.

If I were the one having to make the decision, I would've looked into Kuligowski a bit more. Having found out he couldn't recruit, it would've been an easy decision.

And actually, I wanted Davis anyway. I know what he's done at Miami. I don't know what Richt can do at Miami.

The only thing I'm thinking about is that if Butch Davis were truly the top choice for HC until Richt got involved, I would've rather had Davis.

I thought perhaps Richt with Kuligowski as the DL coach could be a good deal. Didn't realize Kuligowski was so inept in recruiting.

Our entire defensive staff really can't get it done on the recruiting trail.

Davis can out-recruit all of them when he's asleep.

Top 2 CBs in the country in our backyard on the same team and we get zero.

Yep, I'd rather have Davis. I'm sure he'll be developing plenty of lesser-named gems at FIU.

.... and head to the SEC.

Golden, Williams, Dorito & Jethro recruited better than this defensive staff. Think about that for a while.

Hindsight is 20/20, but it does seem that Butch Davis would have been the better choice.

Golden, Williams, Dorito & Jethro recruited better than this defensive staff. Think about that for a while.

Thank you for not being a biased homer. This whole defensive staff sucks at recruiting. Patke didnt land coburn so he definitely needs to be taken off as the 10th coach ASAP.

Things found only on Miami websites....POS mods that troll and **** on their own team

You fit the culture of the kids in S. Fl.

Sad part is you can't put the ***aloon on ignore

Advertisement
The only thing I'm thinking about is that if Butch Davis were truly the top choice for HC until Richt got involved, I would've rather had Davis.

I thought perhaps Richt with Kuligowski as the DL coach could be a good deal. Didn't realize Kuligowski was so inept in recruiting.

Yep, I'd rather have Davis. I'm sure he'll be developing plenty of lesser-named gems at FIU.

The guy puled 2 4 stars to FI f***ing U. The guy is a legend. Pitiful that we did not get him when we had the chance. Now where stuck with this clown who kicks future NFL players like Sam Bruce off the team for BS reasons.

Has any single ex player done more harm to the program

Rumph recruited against us with golden

Now he is a coach and cant recruit for us

P

Advertisement

Richt came w baggage and title as a guy who can’t win the big one. Closing 0-3 down the stretch was exploited. I think Richt is a nice guy, but nice guys don’t win here. U need a savage; that’s y I wanted Butch back.

Yep.

Again, I don't know if Davis was the guy who was leading for the job - I got lost in the info that was coming out.

But I know what he would've done here.

As for Campbell, Surtain, etc. They'd be calling Davis.

On probation, Davis will end up with 2 guys in the HOF - Reed and Wilfork. How many will Saban or Meyer end up with - over their ENTIRE career?

I hope Richt can get it done, but Davis would have the top DTs in the country running to Miami - that much I know.

The guy puled 2 4 stars to FI f***ing U. The guy is a legend. Pitiful that we did not get him when we had the chance. Now where stuck with this clown who kicks future NFL players like Sam Bruce off the team for BS reasons.

Advertisement
South Florida STAND UP?? That's the **** problem. Over four different coaching staffs, South Florida would rather stand up for other schools.

Yep.

Finishing 0-3 down the stretch and getting our asses handed to us against Clemson cost us recruits.

Hopefully we'll improve.

Hopefully.

Richt came w baggage and title as a guy who can’t win the big one. Closing 0-3 down the stretch was exploited. I think Richt is a nice guy, but nice guys don’t win here. U need a savage; that’s y I wanted Butch back.

Wow, can't believe people are spewing this much garbage at Swag. You guys are directing that at the wrong guy.

Advertisement

Hindsight is 20/20, but it does seem that Butch Davis would have been the better choice.

I thought you said you wanted to win more than 9 games?

I thought you said you wanted to win more than 9 games?

IF all you want is to win 9 games every year then Richt is the coach for you. I wish I was that happy with mediocreness.

Advertisement
Back