South Florida STAND UP!

TheSwagger1

Retired staff
Premium
.... and head to the SEC.

Golden, Williams, Dorito & Jethro recruited better than this defensive staff. Think about that for a while.

Advertisement
According to 4 kids who haven’t been through a mat drill at Miami? STFU let’s those bums that wanna leave leave. **** em

Advertisement
Can a moronic mod be banned. We cleaned up in SFLA . Look at our signings . One school screwed us . It always happens and always will. It is about the big picture and the big picture is we cleaned up .

Advertisement
Been watching it for 15 years. The fact that I'm right is what really burns ya deep down. It hurts, I know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing I'm thinking about is that if Butch Davis were truly the top choice for HC until Richt got involved, I would've rather had Davis.

I thought perhaps Richt with Kuligowski as the DL coach could be a good deal. Didn't realize Kuligowski was so inept in recruiting.

Our entire defensive staff really can't get it done on the recruiting trail.

Davis can out-recruit all of them when he's asleep.

Top 2 CBs in the country in our backyard on the same team and we get zero.

Yep, I'd rather have Davis. I'm sure he'll be developing plenty of lesser-named gems at FIU.

Golden, Williams, Dorito & Jethro recruited better than this defensive staff. Think about that for a while.

The only thing I'm thinking about is that if Butch Davis were truly the top choice for HC until Richt got involved, I would've rather had Davis.

I thought perhaps Richt with Kuligowski as the DL coach could be a good deal. Didn't realize Kuligowski was so inept in recruiting.

Our entire defensive staff really can't get it done on the recruiting trail.

Davis can out-recruit all of them when he's asleep.

Top 2 CBs in the country in our backyard on the same team and we get zero.

Yep, I'd rather have Davis. I'm sure he'll be developing plenty of lesser-named gems at FIU.

Hindsight is 20/20, but it does seem that Butch Davis would have been the better choice.

Advertisement
Back