South Florida- Home of the Trenches

I was keeping it to ‘21 but Tarber is a monster. Him and Armella the OT from STA look like All-American type recruits next year.

How old is this Tarber kid? He sheds and slips blocks like he's a 28 year old in HS. Right out of stance with great hands and light feet. He's a '22 kid? Was he held back 14 years?

Advertisement
I know it's been asked but no one has answered, so I'll ask again. Who do we have a shot at? It's nice to see all of these big uglies in SFl, but I don't care if they'll be playing for someone else.

As mentioned earlier DT's and OT's are the most incentivised position by the $EC Bagmen. So unless UM has a double digit winning season it's hard to project which top Dlinemen in 2021 we will land.

It also doesn't help that under coach Stroud & Coach Baker the DT's have practically disappeared because they playing more contain and hold your gap than attack an reak havoc.

If kids are going to be asked to be glorified blockers they may as well get paid by the Bagman.

Go Canes

Massive kid that is winning by sheer size now in HS. I heard he is around 340 and by looking at his physique he needs to monitor weight as conditioning in some games I saw him resulted in taking some plays off. But that can be solved as he has the athletic ability for someone that size.

This was last year when Reggie Session was a high school junior, he is the same size as Miller ( whom is huge)

Go Canes

Advertisement
Hes been at 3 schools in 3 years. Hes a dog though. Probably about 6'3 330, Plays guard and dt

I was thinking about that as a major red flag, especially with UM admissions. If he can stay under the radar, he could be a late steal by Miami.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back