South Florida Express Tryout- 1 on 1 video

Any coach that can't win at least 10 games a year down here can go **** himself.

Advertisement
Why is it that the SFE tryouts always seem to be in some sh1tty a$$ field?

wait wait......Gogeta did blood, sweat, and tears on that their field my man.....put in work along with Bryant Mcfadden, Jon Beason, Erasmus James, and the legendary Glen Cook on that their field.

SFE gives some of these kids a false sense of worth//// lot of these kids think their good because they beat some scrub in shirts and shorts at a sfl express tryout....meanwhile their game film shows sh(t.....a season of 20 catches and 2 tds.

Like stated Duke and Stacy Coley likely ruined me watching a sfe tryout as Stacy and Duke made fun of legit div 1 guys right now....Tracy Howard might still be in his backpedal right now after Stacy made a cut on his slant route.

Im not that big on these one on ones witout pades....

some of the best ive seen down here do these one on ones are either in the league or headed their thoguh...Patrick Peterson just killed kids and didnt even play press because it was too easy for him so he justyt played 5 yds off and shut guys down.....Stedman Bailey made divv 1 corners look clueless...i remember Cris Carter go " who the **** is that kid from miramar" with his own son running routes....and gt**** Teddy Bridgewwater with hsi slow giddy up did what he wanted playing wr.

Advertisement
Day 2 of the tryouts...As Pete mentioned before, Fenton looks for real,,,ALso, once again this kid Jackson from American is quick as a cat.
[video]http://sfhighschoolsports.com/videogallery/sfe7-tryouts-day-2/[/video]

These things are ******' retarded.

Guys sitting at the LOS and jooking for 12 seconds. WR's making up routes in the middle of the play. It's a joke and a total disadvantage for the CB.

How 'bout the coaches tell these kids to run a REAL route from the route tree and not this "just get open" garbage.

Every time a WR feels like he's covered well he'll improvise and change his route in the middle of the play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back