South Florida Express Tryout- 1 on 1 video

Advertisement
Not sold on Bruce yet. Was he even running patterns? That **** he was doing off the line does not translate at all to the next level.

Not convinced.

The point is to get open. Not to simulate a real game situation.

That's like saying an Oklahoma drill doesn't translate well to an actual game because you're not running real plays.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2041971/highlights/112438375 Here.....does this translate well enough for you?

Not sold on Bruce yet. Was he even running patterns? That **** he was doing off the line does not translate at all to the next level.

Not convinced.

The point is to get open. Not to simulate a real game situation.

That's like saying an Oklahoma drill doesn't translate well to an actual game because you're not running real plays.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2041971/highlights/112438375 Here.....does this translate well enough for you?

Thanks. You're right - no doubt he's good. Is he a better slot than Berrios?

Also, what's his true size?

Who is the Alex Anderson kid from Miramar. Smooooth.

Not convinced.

Yea what he was doing at the LOS looked ******* stupid.

Still quick af though

Advertisement
Who is the Alex Anderson kid from Miramar. Smooooth.

Not convinced.

Getting around defenders before they have a chance to get their hands on you in press coverage doesn't translate well at the next level? Got it
/marks this cat down as one not to listen to ever again.

lol, he's not moving forward for almost 2 seconds - you call that a route? You can't waste that much time in a route designed on timing. He'll already be late.

hes not gonna be seeing much press if hes playing inside

Advertisement
Sam Bruce is pretty much what I'd draw up as a prototype slot WR.

Advertisement
This film is filled to the rim with either unexplosive DBs or ugly 1st steps by receivers. Seriously, there was not one clip of Sam Bruce where he had a decent 1st step. It was all shake shake, out run when he gets tired. That won't work at St thomas.

Advertisement
This film is filled to the rim with either unexplosive DBs or ugly 1st steps by receivers. Seriously, there was not one clip of Sam Bruce where he had a decent 1st step. It was all shake shake, out run when he gets tired. That won't work at St thomas.

in the slot?

Look at it in context. If I'm a coach, those are almost all the skills/attributes I want a player to have so I can mold accordingly. I really don't give a **** about the result of a play or the actual 1 on 1 battle. Looking at other aspects.

Look at it in context. If I'm a coach, those are almost all the skills/attributes I want a player to have so I can mold accordingly. I really don't give a **** about the result of a play or the actual 1 on 1 battle. Looking at other aspects.

True, but it really bothers me cause it gives a db no fair advantage when you just run your own route in the sand. Not really saying he isn't talented but his technique showed there and it wasn't pretty. Luckily he will get some great coaching at STA.

Advertisement
Back