South Florida Coaches?

Big Toney

Sophomore
All Al Golden needs is the support from these SF coaches and Miami will dominate once again. There seems to be some sort of misconnection here as you see with the DK situation, kids committing to schools like Bama, Clemson early in the process. I'm not going to throw names out there but these coaches aren't helping Al out and it's a travesty. I'm not down there but I know people involved with Miami and the things going on right now are not good. They need to accept this man and let him do his thing. What is the issue here?

Advertisement
I thought Golden had repaired all the relationships down there but I guess not. A lot of coaches with agendas down there. If we win big this year things will take care of themselves. At this point too many early commits leave us.

Wow im sorry i didn't kow Al had to get every big player from the biggest hotbed, you realize we are in the southeast where Bama, FSU, UF, UGA, Clemson and other top programs look at we can't keep them all wtf

Advertisement
he is white coming in after a born and raised miami black dude who used to be luke's bagman. He hooked a couple of his boys (local coaches) up with cushy jobs. They got canned too. Ohh plus miami is a front running town anyway. You win, you get support. You lose, the "fans" will be worse than your rivals. Nice dynamic down here. Guys like Luke have some influence but dude has an agenda. Oh and everyone is entitled as **** down here and thinks they deserve something for nothing, trickles down to the kids, etc.

Lets see how it changes when we win (barring donofrio 100 ranked defense), things will be different and all those guys will say they always rooted for the U

All Al Golden needs is the support from these SF coaches and Miami will dominate once again. There seems to be some sort of misconnection here as you see with the DK situation, kids committing to schools like Bama, Clemson early in the process. I'm not going to throw names out there but these coaches aren't helping Al out and it's a travesty. I'm not down there but I know people involved with Miami and the things going on right now are not good. They need to accept this man and let him do his thing. What is the issue here?

Entitled much?

That's too bad. They ought to be ****ed that Shannon let them down rather than bitcing about Al. Maybe if Shannon had his **** together and could actually handle all that goes with running a major college program he'd still be here. Sadly, he was woefully in over his head.

Advertisement
So is Jimbo and Satan and they don't have a problem sending their kids there

Who did they replace? White guys not these coaches brother from the hood. Its yet again the White man holding down the black. They need to wake up and realize it wasnt the football teams or Al's choice to fire Randy. All Al did was replace him after he couldnt coach the talent rich team he had. Randy got a lot of the top recruits and couldnt coach them.

Since 2006 when most of these kids were in 5-7 grade...

7-6 (beat freaking Nevada 21-20 inthe MPC Computers Bowl haha)
5-7
7-6 (lost Emerald bowl to Cal 24-17)
9-4 (lost Champs Sports Bowl to Wisky 20-14)
7-6 (lost Sun Bowl to the Domers 33-12, while having snowball fights and running into brick walls)
Nevingate...
6-6 (Self impose)
9-4 (Self impose ACCCG & possible OB)

Winning cures everything.

You can't please everyone. I don't care if MLK was our coach, these SoFla coaches would still be butthurt because we can't take every **** kid down here.

Advertisement
Don't lump them all in. Many coaches in South Florida have great relationships with this staff, and were not fans of the previous regime.

Don't lump them all in. Many coaches in South Florida have great relationships with this staff, and were not fans of the previous regime.

All I really know is we had no kids from Miramar and we got their 2 best last year and will likely get their best this year.

All I really know is we had no kids from Miramar and we got their 2 best last year and will likely get their best this year.

I went to Miramar from 04-08 and from there till now it has been a UM school but Randy Shannon never showed them love at all but Cogdell (the head coach and west virginia alum) made sure WVU recruited hard there and the relationships were great so they were comfortable there but sinc UM makes them a priority now they all and i mean all will flock here

Advertisement
I think that the HS coach should look out for what they feel would be best for the kid not for any particular school. There may be some favoritism deep down in a coach but most coaches will do what's right for the kid. My sons coach has his allegiance to a few schools but that hasn't stopped him from reaching out to schools that he has no ties with. But there may be a handful that feel UM may have slighted them in the past and now it's up the current regime to fix it. It takes time and winning

Since 2006 when most of these kids were in 5-7 grade...

7-6 (beat freaking Nevada 21-20 inthe MPC Computers Bowl haha)
5-7
7-6 (lost Emerald bowl to Cal 24-17)
9-4 (lost Champs Sports Bowl to Wisky 20-14)
7-6 (lost Sun Bowl to the Domers 33-12, while having snowball fights and running into brick walls)
Nevingate...
6-6 (Self impose)
9-4 (Self impose ACCCG & possible OB)

Winning cures everything.

Bingo. This isn't about skin color.

Howard, Jimmy, Dennis, Butch, Coker...all 'woods.

Race isnt the issue, it's agendas.

Advertisement
Back