South Florida '23 - The RBs

Nice write up, that'll be fun to check back on in years coming.

One thing though, 10.25 isn't Olympic fast. It's blazing in football, but that's it. I know it's nitpicking, but I respect both sports. It kind of drives me crazy for some reason when people throw out Olympic speed when it's not. Happens all the time with fast football players.

Yeah, I think the entire final heat ran sub-10 at the last Olympics. A 10.25 might be an "Olympic time" for someone from Belarus, Sudan, or Sweden, but not for someone trying to make a semi-final heat.

Advertisement
My initial response was a question. Do you have an actual answer, or are you just running your mouth?
Dude it isnt that big of a deal. Have a good day. I will say it before you so u wont have to waste ur time. I don't have the answer. lmao

Along with RB, DB and WR being money positions in South FL, I’d add DE. Not to the extent of the first 3, but feels we get some good talent there too. Feels like South FL is solid for LBs but I’d be interested to see data on that.

Obviously the weak spots are OL and DT.

Yeah, I think the entire final heat ran sub-10 at the last Olympics. A 10.25 might be an "Olympic time" for someone from Belarus, Sudan, or Sweden, but not for someone trying to make a semi-final heat.
That all depends on how one identifies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back