South Florida '22- The QBs

I don't care what happens to him in college...but Pete Zamora can play. Kid played for Plantation for 13u and balled out on my defense. Told the story before...but idc...he can ball.

Advertisement

There’s also Davin Wydner from Cocoa, he’s a big 6’5 210 kid.

Finished this year with 2,712yds 15TD’s & 8INT’s at 70%cmp.

He’s got a big arm & throws with velocity, is a pocket passer, deliberate thrower, questionable mobility, needs to be more active with his feet & play with more urgency, has some slowness to his mechanics.

Had a couple early P5 offers from Northwestern, GTech, Maryland & Pitt, but I think will end up as a G5 developmental kid.

I don't care what happens to him in college...but Pete Zamora can play. Kid played for Plantation for 13u and balled out on my defense. Told the story before...but idc...he can ball.
I think he will be good as long as he doesn’t go to the same college as Puck

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m good just finished up my senior season getting some Fcs and high d2 interest we shall see where it takes us I can send u my film if u want me too
Good to hear. I just went through this over the past year. Where are you applying?

Pistol Pete is a freakin' gun slinger. He was at Deerfield before transferring to Carolina. If he stays, it completely changes the results of our last 2 seasons. He's a gamer.

Guys we need to look West. I’m in LA and my 10 year old is now beginning training with Throw To Win in the Valley and they have some young ballers in high school (Sierra Canyon where all the athletes kids go like Lebron). There are a few legit high level D1 kids in 9th and 10th (check out a kid named Steele - Miami should be on this kid - the Senior at the HS is going to Oregon State) - all the kids in HS they train sign DI/DII. Unreal live arms with incredible training.

Advertisement
Guys we need to look West. I’m in LA and my 10 year old is now beginning training with Throw To Win in the Valley and they have some young ballers in high school (Sierra Canyon where all the athletes kids go like Lebron). There are a few legit high level D1 kids in 9th and 10th (check out a kid named Steele - Miami should be on this kid - the Senior at the HS is going to Oregon State) - all the kids in HS they train sign DI/DII. Unreal live arms with incredible training.
Miami signed Jake Garcia from S. Cal, who trained with arguably the best private qb coach in S. Cal…..lol

I think you missed the point. Yes we got Jake and it’s where we should focus on QBs. South Florida is just not the spot lately for QBs. I live here and see it as my son in being coached by one of the best. The year round coaching and training is noticeable. I’m around it. And now I get to see some kids I think Miami should look at early or at least begin watching. That’s it.
Miami signed Jake Garcia from S. Cal, who trained with arguably the best private qb coach in S. Cal…..lol

I think you missed the point. Yes we got Jake and it’s where we should focus on QBs. South Florida is just not the spot lately for QBs. I live here and see it as my son in being coached by one of the best. The year round coaching and training is noticeable. I’m around it. And now I get to see some kids I think Miami should look at early or at least begin watching. That’s it.

S.Fla has MULTIPLE starting current NFL qbs.

Its up n Down and flutuate some years...but we definately can win with a good s.fla qb.

There is 1 currently in Palm Beach that we can win with.

Advertisement
S.Fla has MULTIPLE starting current NFL qbs.

Its up n Down and flutuate some years...but we definately can win with a good s.fla qb.

There is 1 currently in Palm Beach that we can win with.
I don’t disagree with you and gogeta I follow you and read all you post! Great QBs from South Florida in NFL (my sons favorite player is Lamar). I’m from Miami and I want Florida guys all day long and yes we should try for that 2024 kid. All I’m saying is the coaching in SoCal for QBs is some of the highest and from an early age (I literally witness this stuff) and they should start early in some of these kids - they are ballers. Its no different than the 7 on 7 in Florida with Coach Macho. Truth be told I’d rather a South Florida kid any day of the week - lately just the well has been somewhat dry with strong talent at that position.

I think you missed the point that this is a list from South Florida! I understand the quality of qb training out in California by some of the trainers. Cali has a ton of kids that can spin it in shorts! HS football is very different out there, nobody cares about defense (expect for the top tier schools), there’s a huge lack of physicality as a whole. I think that effects the bust rate of a lot of the Cali QBs.

I have a nephew at Santa Margarita Catholic, so we go out there every once in awhile.

I think you missed the point that this is a list from South Florida! I understand the quality of qb training out in California by some of the trainers. Cali has a ton of kids that can spin it in shorts! HS football is very different out there, nobody cares about defense (expect for the top tier schools), there’s a huge lack of physicality as a whole. I think that effects the bust rate of a lot of the Cali QBs.

I have a nephew at Santa Margarita Catholic, so we go out there every once in awhile.
No I got the point it’s Dmoney’s south Florida list and there’s not a single guy for Miami. LibertyCity posted about the last few years of average talent and guys going other spots. All I said was look west I’m witnessing it first han. Talent is off the charts from a young age in terms of development. That’s it. Just a normal conversation whereas people get critical when you aren’t even criticizing anything just making an observation/ suggestion.

Advertisement
Back