South Florida '21- The QBs

View as article
Duron Carter

And he fought players at Marshall for not coming up to standards.

Advertisement
Duron Carter

And he fought players at Marshall for not coming up to standards.

i thought it was the other way around in the carter one as he got traded away...i wouldnt doubt it though.

Nevermind just saw a part of the altercation on video. Looks like Cato was getting off on someone or frustrated..Carter didnt appear to be aggressive towards Cato but then it looks like Cato mushed him or a through a punch.

Last edited:
This is why we must build a pipeline into TX & AZ for QB's.

Florida just doesn't produce enough to sustain us for the long haul.

It's basically once & every now & then a freak athlete pops up at QB, but otherwise there's just an overall lack of QB's with college level arm talent to rely on in state South Fla QB's.
I agree El. Why do you think that is? Do the better players go to receiver positions?

Deon Parker at North Miami
Tyger ****ens at MNW
Keyone Jenkins at CC

Are the next crop of good South Fla QB's that will do well in college.

My point is that there's usually only a handful every few years that are good enough to play here, as opposed to regions like TX that has 8+ every single class.

I do think with our new scheme we'll be more of a QB friendly offense that you could plug in some of the under radar South Fla QB's & still have success, but in today's era of college ball the QB often makes the difference between a 6 win team & 10+ win team.

I do agree that if we landed guys like Rakeem Cato (who's one of my top 5 favorite college QB's of all-time) Bridgewater, Brissett, Lamar Jackson & Quinton Flowers we'd be in much better position as a program than we are now. I'm certain those guys would've won us ACC titles over all these years.
Known Deon since he was in middle school. Freakish athletic ability. He's got some growing to do, but he's a kid you want in your program.

Advertisement
Deon Parker at North Miami
Tyger ****ens at MNW
Keyone Jenkins at CC

Are the next crop of good South Fla QB's that will do well in college.

My point is that there's usually only a handful every few years that are good enough to play here, as opposed to regions like TX that has 8+ every single class.

I do think with our new scheme we'll be more of a QB friendly offense that you could plug in some of the under radar South Fla QB's & still have success, but in today's era of college ball the QB often makes the difference between a 6 win team & 10+ win team.

I do agree that if we landed guys like Rakeem Cato (who's one of my top 5 favorite college QB's of all-time) Bridgewater, Brissett, Lamar Jackson & Quinton Flowers we'd be in much better position as a program than we are now. I'm certain those guys would've won us ACC titles over all these years.
2023 QB Lights Out Keyone Jenkins transfers from CC to Central.

@RattlerCane305 Roc Boys loading up bro.

2023 QB Lights Out Keyone Jenkins transfers from CC to Central.

@RattlerCane305 Roc Boys loading up bro.
That kid is gonna make a splash in college, no matter what position he settles at. Tutu 2.0 if he doesn't grow much. I used to coach for Opa-Locka Hurricanes so I know all about Keyone. He's related to the wife of one of my good friends who happens to be Malcolm Lewis' older cousin. I'm always pullin' for that kid...

Advertisement
yea i got em mixed up
I just find it ridiculous how we haven’t gotten any transfers and now we lose our future at QB, Rip to Aubrey Hill but he made noise when he came, so did Hyppolite. Something isn’t right

Advertisement
also lost 2 OL and one being a div 1 recruit to Edison. Ya got a cb transfer from Mcarthur...i think the Sessions kid as well thats a div 1 OL/DL recruit.

I dont know who they will have at qb this season...it might be a rebuilding type year.

Advertisement
Back