South Dade WR Tyre Brady

jmbflame21

Junior
"@Tyre_Brady: Got a opportunity to play football at my childhood and hometown the U #blessed"

Tyre Brady offered!!! 6'3 190 really nice prospect and is also best friends with Ermon Lane.

Advertisement
highly doubtful he has the scores.... he's talented and a great kid. hopefully i'm wrong. go canes

If this kid had no chance of coming here I think Al wouldn't waste his time, maybe it means prep or juco but Al sees an opportunity, who knows maybe **** end up like AjL and end up at Marshall, but it's worth a shot

Btw I know he's had trouble staying on the field but is there film of him anywhere at all?

If this kid had no chance of coming here I think Al wouldn't waste his time, maybe it means prep or juco but Al sees an opportunity, who knows maybe **** end up like AjL and end up at Marshall, but it's worth a shot

Maybe. The opportunity might be increased interest from Lane as a result

Advertisement
Obviously grades are a huge concern, but why would Golden wait till now to offer unless he felt confident Brady is OK?

Sounds to me like Brady is on a path to becoming a Hurricane if he plays it right. Kid is a physical freak for sure.

Kid has an entire year to make up some academics, it's happened before, hopefully he can get his head in the game.

Just like Valentine and Griffin Golden will give these kids a chance and you can't knock that from a coach because the players will trust him more

Just like Valentine and Griffin Golden will give these kids a chance and you can't knock that from a coach because the players will trust him more

Golden has a pretty good track record so far. Obviously AJL was a train wreck but for the most part he has a pretty good handle on it. Griffin getting in would obviously help that case.

Advertisement

Golden has a pretty good track record so far. Obviously AJL was a train wreck but for the most part he has a pretty good handle on it. Griffin getting in would obviously help that case.

Speaking of Griffin is there a day by which he has to be enrolled, or will we not find out till fall camp?

Speaking of Griffin is there a day by which he has to be enrolled, or will we not find out till fall camp?

Not exactly sure but just going from past experiences, I wouldn't celebrate until he is actually out there practicing with the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back