South Dade coach gives insight on Washington, Francois, and Denis

Advertisement
Is Denis not the guy that some where saying didn't have a committable offer when he opted elsewhere? Or am I thinking of another OL?

Advertisement
Great info. Looks like best case scenario with all three kids. Denis would be a gigantic flip. Thought I read yesterday that their OC just left for a HC job somewhere.

He did but their OL coach Mighty Mouse Mirabal who is a stud is still there. He just had OG Sewell win the Outland trophy. Denis is a smart kid and if he’s looking at who is going to develop him better it’s no contest. Hopefully he doesn’t want to play 3000 miles away and reconsiders staying home.

When it comes to denis, he has that same mindset that dj scaife has, coming in all business, if he goes to oregon, great job by mario, if he stays home at UM, his family can see em play, plus, its playing time available, and coach diaz is going to try his best not to go out like no sucka, this team played hard in lots of games, and im sure this team, coach diaz cleans up the rookie headcoaching mistakes will start coming together to ball out. The key is going to be getting the right defensive coordinator for the job, that's going to be the key this upcoming season, if he sticks with baker, that'll mean he wants to play a game of craps!

Great work by Stefan but smh my head about some the posters. Dmoney literally just wrote about about having elite athleticism in our back 7 Washington is not that. I might be in the minority but i would rather slaughter than Washington.

The Denis situation is just disappointing. Kid is exactly what i need at a position of need. You never slow down communication with a kid like that. The Morris and Denis situation is why we are where we are.

Advertisement
Didn't we back off Denis? This Barry is a real gem

I'll believe Francois when I see the ink dry...Nothing an assistant coach says makes me a believer. Also, for being the "engine" on his defense, you think an actual "play" or 2 would have made K.Wash's highlight tape.

When Barry's giving Searles a run for his money as a corch, you have to wonder when will it all end?

Great work by Stefan but smh my head about some the posters. Dmoney literally just wrote about about having elite athleticism in our back 7 Washington is not that. I might be in the minority but i would rather slaughter than Washington.

The Denis situation is just disappointing. Kid is exactly what i need at a position of need. You never slow down communication with a kid like that. The Morris and Denis situation is why we are where we are.

Who said UM slowed down communication? Common sense tells me if Francois decommitted twice and we still on him and never stopped recruiting him I'm pretty sure the same would go for Denis.

Last edited:
Who said UM slowed down communication? Common sense tells me if Francous recommitted twice and we still on him and never stopped recruiting him I'm pretty sure the same would go for Denis.
Check all the post when he committed to Oregon. Um was pushing hard.

Advertisement
If he is in the 190s as one poster said then he will have the ability to add 30 pounds in a reasonable period of time in our S&C. Striker at the very least.
I look at it a different way. The kid has an NFL body already. I think he should play wherever he naturally fits in. There's no reason to try to make him a LB just because of his physical strength. If his skills and measurables are of a corner or safety, then play him there.

Let his abilities decide where he plays. He may be that once in a generation player where he plays safety, but can cover any WR and also come down into the box to be a run stopper when needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I look at it a different way. The kid has an NFL body already. I think he should play wherever he naturally fits in. There's no reason to try to make him an LB just because if his physical strength. If his skills and measurables are of a corner or safety, then play him there.

Let his abilities decide where he plays. He may be that once in a generation player where he plays safety, but can cover any WR and also come down into the box to be a run stopper when needed.
Remember that labium/shoulder in jury kept him from working out much for the upper body and he was in and out of games. Just have to wait and see how he develops as he is an EE. Might easily and naturally develop into a striker.

Yup, probably still do...Some coach hype in an interview can't change the tape. That being said, I'm rooting like **** to be proven wrong by the kid when he gets here.

Film dont lie...and we aint talking bout highlights.

Advertisement
Back