South Carolina Post Game Plus/Minus

* This game did feature one of the most hilarious plays I'm aware of. I replayed it so many times I was in a seizure of laughter, and nearly 15 minutes behind the game itself once I recovered sufficiently. At roughly 6:30 remaining in the second quarter, check out the tippy toe pass rush of Michael Wyche. The snap was from the Canes 40 and the pass play deep down the left sideline went out of bounds on our 5. Wyche's effort on that play should be legendary. I'll certainly never forget it. Anyone who retains a tape of the game will see what I mean. Now, there's no question we are badly underachieving. But anyone who disputes the ineptitude of our personnel at such a vital position like defensive tackle, in comparison to the glory years, is kidding themselves to the extreme. Michael Wyche is actually playing meaningful snaps in a bowl game for the Miami Hurricanes. Unbelievable.

I still have the game DVR'd and went back to look. :ibis-roflmao-sm3: Tippy-toe doesn't do it justice. I swear that he is tipping around a pre-determined line to "get to the quarterback". I was laughing for the next 5 minutes and then had to watch it again because I couldn't believe a high school player would do this much less a D1 player.

As bad as this coaching staff is, I never in my life would have thought things would have got to this point. SMDH.
55:10 mark

www.youtube.com/watch?v=***qQ1H0iUo

2:02:55 lol at our offensive line. Feliciano pulls going one way and Isidora pulls going the other way, they bump into each other. What the fuq are they doing?! Feliciano is able to shed the Isidora block (not that difficult to do) only to be met and engaged by Dobard...who is...I don't know what he's doing. While these guys are all ***ging around with each other, South Carolina is destroying Duke 3 yards behind the los.

Advertisement
I just had to go back and watch. Wow, just wow.

Also love that this is the point in the game where Andre aware says he asked Doritos if they would put their best cover guy on Pharroh and he said nah, we are just going to play our defense. 190 yards later he is still open.

I mean, seriously, no game plan worth a ****. smh.

Advertisement
Back