Sources tell CanesInSight that Brennan Carroll has accepted

Advertisement
Lamar and any other quality coach knows not to come here. They will wait until Folden gets fired.

no they are landing safe instead of getting fired. Carrol with his dad, jethro with his buddy ken norton jr.

Bring him home!

lamar-thomas.jpg

Advertisement
So people on here wanted Carroll gone saying he sucked.

Now he's leaving and it's cause he's jumping ship

What's it gonna be??

Advertisement
**** lamar thomas , he negative recruited us harder than muschamp did he was telling kids there no way miami could ever be back.

Plus the recruits are speaking

@_QUICK6: That mean KB the next man up right!?

a position with the Seattle Seahawks

Kevin Beard becomes a front-runner for the WR coach position

Brennan going to work for his old man. Seems like he's leaving one job where he'll probably be fired next year for another he'll be fired from next season when the Hawks don't make the Super Bowl (after losing one this year from dear ole Dad's bonehead call). Kid is possibly going from one epic fail to another.

Advertisement
Who needs beard al can go after Adam DiMichele. Current temple wr coach and Temple's team two-time MVP and team captain in 2007 and 2008<br/>

@SleeperAthletes: If Brennan Carroll is leaving then they need to go ahead & make my boy @Kevin_Beard9 the WR Coach at the #Miami #Hurricanes #NoBrainer

Beard would probably **** all over Carroll when it comes to recruiting.

No more recruiting the west coast unless its a QB.

Advertisement
**** lamar thomas , he negative recruited us harder than muschamp did he was telling kids there no way miami could ever be back.

Plus the recruits are speaking

@_QUICK6: That mean KB the next man up right!?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Al mess this up but the answer is pretty simple

Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · 15m 15 minutes ago
Kevin Beard (@Kevin_Beard9) can recruit #BrowardCounty with all the relationships he has and is probably an even better coach! #KBToMiami
Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · 19m 19 minutes ago
RT this in support of Kevin Beard (@Kevin_Beard9) becoming the next WR Coach for the #Miami #Hurricanes #KBToMiami
0 replies 32 retweets 8 favorites
Brett Goetz @sfecoach · 22m 22 minutes ago
KB for UM Wr Coach!!!!!!!!!! LET'S DO IT Coach G !!
0 replies 11 retweets 7 favorites
Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · 21m 21 minutes ago
He better be. That's the smartest move they could make! Easy transition #NoBrainer RT @_QUICK6: That mean KB the next man up right!?

I don't think there's any question Beard will fill The vacancy & I think that's a great move. That would lock down some of our guys in the 16' class and plus he will be 10 times a better WR coach!

Advertisement
Back