Sounds like McCord has seen the new helmets

Advertisement
dolphins and hurricanes have mastered the art of gift wrapping ****, never seen 2 franchises glorify the gift wrapping so much w/o giving a rats *** about the gift

This. As a Fins fan in particular, it irked the **** out of me that our idiot owner Ross was too busy butchering our iconic logo for a few lousy extra merchandising bucks, rather than make sure we had a competitive team. Not to mention he's more interested in acquiring a top notch coach for the University of Michigan than for his own freaking pro franchise! --End rant.

dolphins and hurricanes have mastered the art of gift wrapping ****, never seen 2 franchises glorify the gift wrapping so much w/o giving a rats *** about the gift

This. As a Fins fan in particular, it irked the **** out of me that our idiot owner Ross was too busy butchering our iconic logo for a few lousy extra merchandising bucks, rather than make sure we had a competitive team. Not to mention he's more interested in acquiring a top notch coach for the University of Michigan than for his own freaking pro franchise! --End rant.

Fvck the Fins

Advertisement
Wonder how happy Adidas will be when their so-called "flagship" school goes 3-9 or 4-8 this season and is ranked behind Wake Forest in the ACC?

Uniforms mean nothing when the team sucks and the coaches are just disgustingly inept.

I used to really care about these types of things. Now I don't.

Just win.

Advertisement
Wonder how happy Adidas will be when their so-called "flagship" school goes 3-9 or 4-8 this season and is ranked behind Wake Forest in the ACC?

Uniforms mean nothing when the team sucks and the coaches are just disgustingly inept.

Wish they had a clause in contract that money is not payed for any year team loses more than one game. Then we would get a coach!

The players went nuts for the new uniforms and helmets that Nike rolled out last year, and those were complete trash. So I'll take this with a grain of salt.

Most exciting moment of last year's season. Our uniform unveiling. More excitement than I ever saw on the field.

Advertisement
Leave it to the University of Miami to add alternate helmets to a program that has arguably the most iconic logo/helmet in all of sports. If it ain't broken don't fix it. It's complete amateur hour with our Athletic Department.

Advertisement
I'm sucked in deeper than human charcuterie down Heather Brooke's throat.

I already forgot Folden sucks. I'm fired up for 2015! No more moping for me.

Leave it to the University of Miami to add alternate helmets to a program that has arguably the most iconic logo/helmet in all of sports. If it ain't broken don't fix it. It's complete amateur hour with our Athletic Department.

It's 2015 bra, who the f cares.... like Unis is actually making a difference in the games... It's the players and coaching. Those are the only two elements that impact the games not unis

It's 2015 bra, who the f cares.... like Unis is actually making a difference in the games... It's the players and coaching. Those are the only two elements that impact the games not unis

Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit.

Last edited:
id rather be in uniforms the color of sht and p1ss and win games than in fancy ones losing games.

Yup. We can put lipstick on this pig but.... as has been said here before, it's still gonna be a pig. We'll look great going 4-8 this season. Wonder what those Adidas reps will think of THAT? They should have chosen one of their other clients to dell these new unis, because nobody's gonna watch this POS team with its horrible coaches. Feel sorry for the kids on this team. They'll be all dressed up with no place to go come December and January.

Advertisement
Back