Sounds like McCord has seen the new helmets

brock

All-American
@1SevenRiq: Just got a sneak peek of our helmets next year....😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷 #SICK !!!!! @adidasfootball on to something I'm telling you 😍 @TheUEqRoom ✊✊✊

Advertisement
So tired of new uniforms and helmets, how about the new president. Let's get going on Al's replacement.

id rather be in uniforms the color of sht and p1ss and win games than in fancy ones losing games.

Advertisement
When are these suckers getting unveiled? Spring game?

I think they said late summer
They said early September, but our first game is 9/5/15 against B-C. They'll have to have something unveiled during Fall Practice, I would guess, so I'm guessing the first of August we should have something. Maybe even a touch earlier in July if they want to drum up apparel sales.

dolphins and hurricanes have mastered the art of gift wrapping ****, never seen 2 franchises glorify the gift wrapping so much w/o giving a rats *** about the gift

Advertisement
Adidas is on the come up. They are making serious moves.

Yes they are, making waves with the new Kanye west yezzy boost shoe, luring away too designers from Nike and stealing away the orginial Nike school in the university of Miami. Successful year for adidas

Guessing they wouldn't publicly showcase the uniforms until the deal starts in September, although something will most likely leak before then

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were designed for Bruce (Barbie) Jenner. Watch out Kim , Bruce is making his move on Kanye.

The players went nuts for the new uniforms and helmets that Nike rolled out last year, and those were complete trash. So I'll take this with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Back