Sounds like McCord has seen the new helmets

If Adidas wants to shine, they need to pay for Golden's buyout and then pay to get Butch Davis in here.

Advertisement
id rather be in uniforms the color of sht and p1ss and win games than in fancy ones losing games.

Yup. We can put lipstick on this pig but.... as has been said here before, it's still gonna be a pig. We'll look great going 4-8 this season. Wonder what those Adidas reps will think of THAT? They should have chosen one of their other clients to dell these new unis, because nobody's gonna watch this POS team with its horrible coaches. Feel sorry for the kids on this team. They'll be all dressed up with no place to go come December and January.

100%

Makes one wonder how hard Nike tried to keep the deal going with The Former U. After all, it's plain that the Board Of Garbage has no idea how to promote the brand. Why would Nike stay onboard that sinking ship?

It was Grolden himself, when he first was hired, that spoke about The U brand as being premier, in college football. We all bought it because we thought an outsider recognized what we already knew. He played to our pride, ego, and vanity.

In 4 years he has squandered the good feelings, as he has mired us in mediocrity. The brand is near worthless. The Board Of Garbage sits idly, while The FRAUD continues to destroy what's left. Nevin Shapiro couldn't have done it any better.

id rather be in uniforms the color of sht and p1ss and win games than in fancy ones losing games.

Yup. We can put lipstick on this pig but.... as has been said here before, it's still gonna be a pig. We'll look great going 4-8 this season. Wonder what those Adidas reps will think of THAT? They should have chosen one of their other clients to dell these new unis, because nobody's gonna watch this POS team with its horrible coaches. Feel sorry for the kids on this team. They'll be all dressed up with no place to go come December and January.

100%

Makes one wonder how hard Nike tried to keep the deal going with The Former U. After all, it's plain that the Board Of Garbage has no idea how to promote the brand. Why would Nike stay onboard that sinking ship?

It was Grolden himself, when he first was hired, that spoke about The U brand as being premier, in college football. We all bought it because we thought an outsider recognized what we already knew. He played to our pride, ego, and vanity.

In 4 years he has squandered the good feelings, as he has mired us in mediocrity. The brand is near worthless. The Board Of Garbage sits idly, while The FRAUD continues to destroy what's left. Nevin Shapiro couldn't have done it any better.

You don't understand how marketing works do you?

After what I've seen so far ... the classic helmets will be the main hat

Advertisement
Wonder how happy Adidas will be when their so-called "flagship" school goes 3-9 or 4-8 this season and is ranked behind Wake Forest in the ACC?

Uniforms mean nothing when the team sucks and the coaches are just disgustingly inept.

Slurpers are at it again, I see. Face reality, fools.

Wonder how happy Adidas will be when their so-called "flagship" school goes 3-9 or 4-8 this season and is ranked behind Wake Forest in the ACC?

Uniforms mean nothing when the team sucks and the coaches are just disgustingly inept.

HMMMMM....quoting yourself there I see?!?! Interesting call out...

UM

HMMMMM....quoting yourself there I see?!?! Interesting call out...

UM

not only that. he called himself a fool.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back