Sounds like another OL Offer incoming

Advertisement
Should've been doing this months ago. There are plenty of big men all across America that can play here. Should've been courting these guys even when we had those 2 Gator loving traitors committed. Take this kid AND Smith.
100% correct, we need to widen our net on both sides of LOS..... this will allow skill players more success

Advertisement
Just based on offers, doesn't look too bad. Also, makes sense Jess would be on this as he's in Ga.

Doesn't this look like our current oline coach may not be around much longer?
It lloks like that to me . He was not present for the Evan Neal official visit either which is very strange for a OL coach not to be present at your biggest target official visit.

Advertisement
Jess our at Greentree with a bonfire and a Mexican blanket sending out OL smoke signals to anyone and everyone.

It’s going to have to be poach jobs from disaster programs like Illinois if we stand any chance of signing a few OL this late in the process. These coaches butchered offensive recruiting this year worse than any other recruiting botch job I’ve seen here.

Jess our at Greentree with a bonfire and a Mexican blanket sending out OL smoke signals to anyone and everyone.

It’s going to have to be poach jobs from disaster programs like Illinois if we stand any chance of signing a few OL this late in the process. These coaches butchered offensive recruiting this year worse than any other recruiting botch job I’ve seen here.

Fire worthy offenses by Searles IMO. Yeah we will likely sign a few but they are all apparent plan C’s as they are getting offers weeks before signing period and likely wouldn’t have been contacted if those other fvcks didn’t decommit on us. I dare someone to try to tell me otherwise but I’m sure some will.

Advertisement
Fire worthy offenses by Searles IMO. Yeah we will likely sign a few but they are all apparent plan C’s as they are getting offers weeks before signing period and likely wouldn’t have been contacted if those other fvcks didn’t decommit on us. I dare someone to try to tell me otherwise but I’m sure some will.
Coach Sewer clearly gave up. But the HC is ultimately responsible for this. Maybe if he wasn’t wasting so much time taping together the frayed yellowing pages in his playbook and, instead, spent his time overseeing the program he’d have caught this malpractice.

Advertisement
Should've been doing this months ago. There are plenty of big men all across America that can play here. Should've been courting these guys even when we had those 2 Gator loving traitors committed. Take this kid AND Smith.
Saw on the offer list Boston College had offered.

Advertisement
Back