Sounds like another OL Offer incoming

Looks the part in his 247 profile

Will watch his film later on.... anyone have a good comparison?

Oh Searles didn’t offer? I like the promise of that

It lloks like that to me . He was not present for the Evan Neal official visit either which is very strange for a OL coach not to be present at your biggest target official visit.
I saw him countless times on Neal’s official through social media. Not sure where you’re getting that info from.

On e we strike out in the EE signing period I think we will start to see some coach movement on the staff (I HOPE). Once most of the targets are off the board then you can make the move cause their is basically no more impact on the current class. Hopefully Richt fires himself as OC and Searels after our bowl game.

We really are going to be competing with FIU for recruits.

DC3

Recruit
That’s the one we need to be on .
Going to be difficult. I still think he ends up back at OSU considering his older brother is on the team there.

We should've offered months ago in many different states because olineman are everywhere but hey no point in whining lets just try and get hun, Smith and Washington if we can

I saw him countless times on Neal’s official through social media. Not sure where you’re getting that info from.
Searals was physically at Neal and Lucas OV

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
It lloks like that to me . He was not present for the Evan Neal official visit either which is very strange for a OL coach not to be present at your biggest target official visit.
It was implied to Neal and Lucas there will be changes being mad.

It was implied to Neal and Lucas there will be changes being mad.
To bad it won’t bappen before early signing period, they don’t even know who the new coach would be. Poor planning

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
To bad it won’t bappen before early signing period, they don’t even know who the new coach would be. Poor planning
Well it's different when your told the OL will be built around them.

Neal is a hell of a Leader and he is very vocal unlike Donaldson.

Neal would walk in Day 1 and be the Alpha of the Room. We need an alpha personality in the room.