Off-Topic Sound of Freedom

This is not an unheard of practice especially in parts of Africa where the practice of sorcery and witchcraft is still a thing.

It is arguably the powerful and elite liberal whack jobs looking for their fountain of youth that are the consumers in this country.

Is that you, Jim?

Advertisement
Is that you, Jim?
That’s it? Pretty standard method of attacking an idea by ridiculing the person.

The left do that a lot it seems. The left also thought people like Trump was nuts about the fake media and deep state. Now? Not so much.

UFOs seemed a bit out there too. Now? You get the drift.

That’s it? Pretty standard method of attacking an idea by ridiculing the person.

The left do that a lot it seems. The left also thought people like Trump was nuts about the fake media and deep state. Now? Not so much.

UFOs seemed a bit out there too. Now? You get the drift.

You’re right, my bad. I apologize for mocking your qanon theory. While I’m at it, I will apologize to caviezel for mocking his “liberal elite drink baby blood” theory as well.

You’re right, my bad. I apologize for mocking your qanon theory. While I’m at it, I will apologize to caviezel for mocking his “liberal elite drink baby blood” theory as well.

So what do you find so preposterous about it? We already have witnessed the depths of human depravity knows no bounds even within the last century and mix in a little money, power, lawlessness, godlessness and fear of one’s own mortality it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

We got some real psycho/sociopaths with way too much control. And I use the term clinically not disparagingly.

Advertisement
So what do you find so preposterous about it? We already have witnessed the depths of human depravity knows no bounds even within the last century and mix in a little money, power, lawlessness, godlessness and fear of one’s own mortality it’s not out of the realm of possibility.

We got some real psycho/sociopaths with way too much control. And I use the term clinically not disparagingly.

Are there psychopaths out there? Of course. Are they all libs? lol

You get my point.

Are there psychopaths out there? Of course. Are they all libs? lol

You get my point.

I agree. Not all libs are whackos. I over generalized.

And I don’t think that is what Caviziel thinks either. That is what the article accuses him of but he is never quoted saying that, The article appears to be just a hit piece.

I agree. Not all libs are whackos. I over generalized.

And I don’t think that is what Caviziel thinks either. That is what the article accuses him of but he is never quoted saying that, The article appears to be just a hit piece.

You’re right - the baby blood is over the top. But he 100% supports the theory of adrenochroming.

You’re right - the baby blood is over the top. But he 100% supports the theory of adrenochroming.

As a business proposition, the transfusion of young blood raises all kinds of fears. It raises the spectre of a macabre black market, where teenagers bleed for the highest bidder, and young children go missing from the streets. Then there is the danger of unscrupulous dealers selling fake plasma, or plasma unsafe for human infusion. The fears are not unfounded: health has become one of the most lucrative sectors for criminals and con artists.

Advertisement
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18 (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18 (KJV)
👆
What sort of point are you trying to make by referencing this?

Advertisement
And who would that be?

He's porsting OT passages out of context that describe God's judgement on a particular group and implies that the God Christians worship actually condones child *** trafficking.

If he wasn't just trolling I would respond and try to educate him on the context of the passage that clearly shows he is misinformed. But it would be a waste of time.

And who would that be?
1689555020190.png

Advertisement
My question was addressed to @CFLCane since he quoted a passage from the book of Numbers and made a cryptic comment.

Really weird thing for you to chime in with, though…

Beyond me why a faith based production company putting out a very successful movie on a real life story of a guy risking his life and career exposing this evil brings out this kind of hatred.

In this thread alone, we have had Tim Ballard's character impugned, the lead actor's sanity questioned over his personal beliefs, and Christianity attacked as actually perpetrating pedophilia.

The Christian hate is real.

Beyond me why a faith based production company putting out a very successful movie on a real life story of a guy risking his life and career exposing this evil brings out this kind of hatred.

In this thread alone, we have had Tim Ballard's character impugned, the lead actor's sanity questioned over his personal beliefs, and Christianity attacked as actually perpetrating pedophilia.

Probably wouldn't have the negative reaction / press if Keanu Reeves had played Tim Ballard.

PLEASE GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Just saw it I already knew about all of this going on but we all need to encourage normies to see it to really start making the change. I’ll post a link with Jordan Peterson interview Jim and Tim from the movie for more context. FREE TICKETS AS WELL ARE AVAILABLE JUST NEED PEOPLE TO SEE THIS

You people are unbelievable.

Two things can be true.

The child *** trade is a real problem deserving of serious attention.

The whackjobs who think that liberal elites drink the blood of babies might not be the right people to tell that story.

I, for one, will never willingly give one cent of my hard earned money to people who think I am evil. But that is just me.

So the implication of this story is that liberals are baby killing demons and you sit and whine about the hate against Christians?

Good grief. You people are unbelievable.

Advertisement
Back