SOT, Roughing the passer

I’m confused as well. One game today there was offsetting roughing the passer with intentional grounding. Obviously he was just throwing it because he was getting sacked. I don’t understand what else the defender could have done.
 
You are not allowed to make contact with a QB's head or neck any longer. Accidentally or not
 
There's obviously an agenda.

They want QBs protected.

I kind of get it. Without your starter at QB, most teams are operating at less than half their potential. At that point, why even play?

Especially with a team full of transfers which was handbuilt in the offseason.

Who wants to sit and watch those teams?

It's BS, but I get it.
 
There's obviously an agenda.

They want QBs protected.

I kind of get it. Without your starter at QB, most teams are operating at less than half their potential. At that point, why even play?

Especially with a team full of transfers which was handbuilt in the offseason.

Who wants to sit and watch those teams?

It's BS, but I get it.
Feels like every sack a guy gets these days should count as 1.5 at least
 
There's obviously an agenda.

They want QBs protected.

I kind of get it. Without your starter at QB, most teams are operating at less than half their potential. At that point, why even play?

Especially with a team full of transfers which was handbuilt in the offseason.

Who wants to sit and watch those teams?

It's BS, but I get it.
dude we got that call against ball state aint no one watching their starting qb
 
Back
Top