Sorry to give these dudes a thread...

caneaddict

Senior
but wow what a shytshow the Gator spring gamw was!!! They are completely phucked at QB and had to manufacture TD's by doing gimmick plays with washed up alumni, and referees allowing guys to score on plays that would have no chance in a real game.. I normally wouldnt comment on these scrubs but it was really bad.. DMoney mentioned on his podcast the quality of football played in our game, and if you want to see how true that comment was, watch the gator abortion..

Advertisement
but wow what a shytshow the Gator spring gamw was!!! They are completely phucked at QB and had to manufacture TD's by doing gimmick plays with washed up alumni, and referees allowing guys to score on plays that would have no chance in a real game.. I normally wouldnt comment on these scrubs but it was really bad.. DMoney mentioned on his podcast the quality of football played in our game, and if you want to see how true that comment was, watch the gator abortion..

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/gator-tears.118500/page-659

gators will tell you it's because their defense is the best in the nation

Advertisement
I always watch any recent Gayta football on mute with this blaring in the background.

One of their QB's announced this morning that he's transferring. Can't remember his name. My heart bleeds green & orange for them!

Advertisement
No need to watch your word is enough for me. No time to waste on the *** haters!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We know what they are getting with the mullet. There will be moments of sheer genius where he embarrasses an SEC defense to the tune of 40 points and 600 yards. Then, he will lose to Georgia State in a 7-6 rugby game the following week.

Advertisement
Back