Sorry not sorry, but we need T2.

Advertisement
WE NEED SPEED AND THUMP AT LB’ER.

Not happening supposedly he has issues with
dbaa3354b82c9c9b42be4d6ee46765d0.jpg

An outside of the anything goes in the SEC, the ACC / UM is Slapahoe adverse.

Go Canes

A badge of honor to be downvoted by the king of CIS downvoting, @cosdenc

Craig, what don’t you like about this comment? Baker out smarts himself instead of just lining up and letting our guys play and Rumph’s guys aren’t turning around, aren’t using good technique, he can’t recruit for shît, he keeps trotting out Ivey to get destroyed.

Rumph sucks and so does Baker. They both need to go. Come on Craigers... Don’t just downvote serially from the shadows. Please tell me how I’m wrong?
I saw Blades turn around, but dropped the pic. So, the technique is taught. Maybe Ivey doesnt feel comfortable doing it.

Baker, meh. I dislike his defense. Manny needs to go with someone else, that isnt a disciple, that will play press man & send timely blitzes.

I’m starting to agree we need Lewis. I just am not a big fan of Baker and his coaching. Hope he changes my mind

He had no choice, Pretty sure we lost a Juwon Young,Jermaine Grace and Muhammed (DE) like a week before season because of car rentals and Owens was coming off injury.. He had no choice..
There were no older lbs? I remember thinking it was crazy that he started freshman ahead of others, and vaguely those on this board being excited that they must be incredible to be able to win the starting job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back