Sorry not sorry, but we need T2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1599873631003.png

Advertisement
Agree but - They’d play him off the WR and when in press - they’d tie his hands. Who we need is a different DC and a different CB coach to recruit and coach guys like Marshall.
A badge of honor to be downvoted by the king of CIS downvoting, @cosdenc

Craig, what don’t you like about this comment? Baker out smarts himself instead of just lining up and letting our guys play and Rumph’s guys aren’t turning around, aren’t using good technique, he can’t recruit for shît, he keeps trotting out Ivey to get destroyed.

Rumph sucks and so does Baker. They both need to go. Come on Craigers... Don’t just downvote serially from the shadows. Please tell me how I’m wrong?

Are we forgetting that Diaz started Quarterman and Pinckney as freshman? Maybe our older guys are just better right now. Or maybe some younger guys proved themselves this week and will take a starting spot.
He had no choice, Pretty sure we lost a Juwon Young,Jermaine Grace and Muhammed (DE) like a week before season because of car rentals and Owens was coming off injury.. He had no choice..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Snap distribution * means starter looks pretty even. Brooks only had 5 less snaps and that could be because he didn’t start and UAB had the ball first. I believe they only ran 65 plays.

* rJr. Bradley Jennings: 36 snaps

* rSr. Zach McCould: 31 snaps

So. Sam Brooks: 26 snaps

rJr. Waynmon Steed: 13 snaps

rSo. Ryan Ragone: six snaps

A badge of honor to be downvoted by the king of CIS downvoting, @cosdenc

Craig, what don’t you like about this comment? Baker out smarts himself instead of just lining up and letting our guys play and Rumph’s guys aren’t turning around, aren’t using good technique, he can’t recruit for shît, he keeps trotting out Ivey to get destroyed.

Rumph sucks and so does Baker. They both need to go. Come on Craigers... Don’t just downvote serially from the shadows. Please tell me how I’m wrong?
He won't.

Snap distribution * means starter looks pretty even. Brooks only had 5 less snaps and that could be because he didn’t start and UAB had the ball first. I believe they only ran 65 plays.

* rJr. Bradley Jennings: 36 snaps

* rSr. Zach McCould: 31 snaps

So. Sam Brooks: 26 snaps

rJr. Waynmon Steed: 13 snaps

rSo. Ryan Ragone: six snaps
6 snaps too many for ragone

Advertisement
Back