Sorry But the Adidas Gear is Sick

Canecanecane

Freshman
If you look at the gear that is being sent around the shoes and shirts are sick. If it is true that Adidas want us to be the Oregon for their brand then this is great.

In addition and whether you do or not they must believe in UM football going forward.

I think this is a winner at the end of the day. More money and more exposure.

Advertisement
The shoes I didn't like but I have a feeling that they were for show and nothing more. I'll wait til we see the actual jerseys. Hopefully they just keep it simple kinda like Oregon recently where it's just one simple color with a secondary color for details. Really looks much nicer and very clean.

I do like that they wanna make us a priority, especially with that contract.

Advertisement
Agreed. The **** Nike **** out last year was garbage. Looking forward to the new uni's, and hopefully this change will be like Snoop said: "the rebirth of a dynasty".

Personally I wear addidas shoes, nike is too narrow and not comfortable.
I love adidas tank tops too. Very comfortable.
I do not have a problem endorsing them. Their product is solid.
And they believe in the U for the long haul which is more than I can say for the lot of us here

Personally I wear addidas shoes, nike is too narrow and not comfortable.
I love adidas tank tops too. Very comfortable.
I do not have a problem endorsing them. Their product is solid.
And they believe in the U for the long haul which is more than I can say for the lot of us here

I wear KEENS, so **** off.

Advertisement
I use both products and don't see a drastic change from one to the other. I love Adidas' sweat pants and I'm excited to grab a few of the Miami ones when they come out. If Adidas gave anything less than 1 million more per year then I would've probably stuck with Nike, but the word going around is that Nike hasn't been caring as much as it has for other programs and Adidas contract with us would be around 8 Million yearly, with 4 of that being in gear. At the end of the day I can see this only benefiting the Football program while slightly hurting the BBall team, but we're a football school ( I hope) and Lousville is doing just fine in basketball with Adidas. The fan base overreacted way too much in my opinion

I use both products and don't see a drastic change from one to the other. I love Adidas' sweat pants and I'm excited to grab a few of the Miami ones when they come out. If Adidas gave anything less than 1 million more per year then I would've probably stuck with Nike, but the word going around is that Nike hasn't been caring as much as it has for other programs and Adidas contract with us would be around 8 Million yearly, with 4 of that being in gear. At the end of the day I can see this only benefiting the Football program while slightly hurting the BBall team, but we're a football school ( I hope) and Lousville is doing just fine in basketball with Adidas. The fan base overreacted way too much in my opinion

Kansas and UCLA are BB schools witg adidas. Plus adidas is official sponser of NBA

Advertisement
ya im liking what addidas is doing they seem excited, and texas a&m uniforms looked pretty cool this year by addidas, and u i think you can buy more products from them than nike can buy the actual tech fit jersey and im sure alot of good shirts pants shoes and other fan gear u can buy i think cheaper to hopefully

If you look at the gear that is being sent around the shoes and shirts are sick. If it is true that Adidas want us to be the Oregon for their brand then this is great.

In addition and whether you do or not they must believe in UM football going forward.

Like everything, the only way it will ever work is if Miami is successful. If Miami continues to be trash then the uni will be ugly. If Miami dominates again then the unis will be amazing. Same with Boise's blue field and of course Oregon's constant uniform change. If Orgegon sucked then ppl would've said the constant uniform change are childish

Im ok with adidas ... hit or miss with the the early stuff they released by im optimistic for 90 million they'll get it right

Advertisement
I gotta give credit to the people that can still find the energy to complain about uniforms at this point.

I just genuinely don't give a ****.

We are gonna have a hard time being the Oregon of Adidas w Alfraud Golden as Corch

Like everything, the only way it will ever work is if Miami is successful. If Miami continues to be trash then the uni will be ugly. If Miami dominates again then the unis will be amazing. Same with Boise's blue field and of course Oregon's constant uniform change. If Orgegon sucked then ppl would've said the constant uniform change are childish

^^^THIS^^^

Good stuff!

Advertisement
Back