Sorry but scout team player calling Dorsey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taverndrunk99

Noodle arm!!!
😵😵😵😵😵

That's a 3 time National Championship QB you're talking about there pal.
GOAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
drunk-santa-fail.gif

He also hung around the NFL for 6 years picking up pay checks and I believe that gets him vested in the pension also. Not bad. I would take it.

Advertisement
I loved Dorsey - but his arm strength was below average. He had good timing and anticipation but some of his throws were ducks. Takes nothing away from what he accomplished and how many wins and championships we won with him.

Last edited:
OP is talking about the Podcast vol. 42. The walk-on receiver(Austin P.) interviewed did say Dorsey had a noodle arm.

No good posts happen between 3am and 6am. Anything during that three hour window comes from dudes posting from the high of receiving anal ***.

Advertisement
For context we were talking about the QB's arm strength. Compared Evan's arm to Brad's then mentioned how even though he doesn't have a rifle he can make every throw and that Dorsey was often called a "Noodle Arm" but that didn't hold him back

Let's be real. Ken Dorsey had a noodle arm. Guy was the smartest man on the field and he made sure to put the ball in the hands of one the many All Americans he played with and get the **** out of the way.

Advertisement
For context we were talking about the QB's arm strength. Compared Evan's arm to Brad's then mentioned how even though he doesn't have a rifle he can make every throw and that Dorsey was often called a "Noodle Arm" but that didn't hold him back

That's clearly the same thing as you launching a savage attack on Fancy Boy Dorsey.

Keep in mind, Penny, you're explaining yourself to a drunk who just got home from "Underwear Night" at Ramrodz a few minutes before hammering out that post with his poo stained sausage fingers.

That's clearly the same thing as you launching a savage attack on Fancy Boy Dorsey.

Keep in mind, Penny, you're explaining yourself to a drunk who just got home from "Underwear Night" at Ramrodz a few minutes before hammering out that post with his poo stained sausage fingers.

Though I can't stop laughing at this, it is wrong on so many levels!

No good posts happen between 3am and 6am. Anything during that three hour window comes from dudes posting from the high of receiving anal ***.

That's only partly true and it also depends on what side of the International Date Line one is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back