Soooooo, mighty quiet……

Advertisement
kinda like the coaching search. we should all panic....
I remember last year when we didn't have anything to show for recruiting around this time. Lots of posters were preaching relaxxxxxx, Manny doesn't want decommits, and he's betting on a big season. Obviously didn't work out that way and the doomers were right on that one.

This time though? Not overly concerned. Totally agreed on the coaching search comparison. I think this is another example of Mario being methodical in his approach.

With that said, I am slightly concerned about the depth at a few position groups. The DL, OL, TE, QB, WR and LB class is incredibly deep this year and we're seemingly in it for just about every single top player at those positions. Mario going to build the class around the trenches. The CB/RB class though seems relatively weak this year.

All in on Cedric but that's going to be a battle, what happens if he goes elsewhere? Same with Cormani and that seems like an uphill battle as of now. I'm guessing we're going to go OOS on those to fill those positions and maybe end up with some 'good but not elite' prospects.

Based off of the hype right now, I'm guessing many people here are expecting a top 5 finish. Idk about that. I'm thinking Top 10 class (predicting 7th) but not top 5. A&M, Bama, UGA, OSU, and 1 of ND, LSU, USC may finish at 5.

Little to quiet out there. Thought for sure there would be more articles or a commit. Either way, was happy to see the turnout. Think we can agree it’s moving in the right direction.
1650334898758.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back